Chapter 5

Seeley’s Pov.

I shook my head no a couple of times, did I really just said that?

‘’Do you need me to tuck you in?’’ I groan why did I say that?

‘’Man what was I thinking?’’ I rub my face up and down, and then I went to grab my pajamas to take a quick shower.

I smile dinner was interesting, Sierra was a good company.

She was funny, laid back and wasn’t scared of speaking her mind.

I can really see myself in a relationship with her, but if nothing that has happened with me has taught me anything then I would be a dumb ass, so I need to slow down with her.

I chuckle as I remember how I made her laugh, she had a pretty laugh.

‘’Not as pretty as Nate’s’’. My self-conscious said and I bang my head on the wall facing my shower.

Why was I going there, he is too young for me? Right?

He is full of energy and probably has boys falling to his feet waiting for that one smile that tells them he is looking right at one of them.

Besides I am not gay, I can’t be gay.

Sierra would make a nice girlfriend and someone the kids can rely on.

I got out of the shower, got into bed and sigh as I thought about Sierra.

Then Nate’s smiling face came into my mind and that’s how I went to sleep.

The Next Morning.

I woke up at six in the morning and could hear giggling, I went to Sophie’s room and what I saw warm my heart.

Nate was brushing my daughter’s long brown locks why she was sitting in front of her vanity mirror going through her jewelry.

‘’So you never had a boyfriend?’’ She asks Nate and even though his back was to me I could still see he was blushing since it went all the way down to his neck.

‘’No, since I’ve been studying as much as I can, boys were just never in my mind’’. He explains while softly brushing.

‘’So you and Uncle Kevin never went out?’’ I look at his neck and it got even redder than before.

I waited for his answer.

‘’Why would you ask me that?’’ Nate try to avoid the question with a question, doesn’t he knows my daughter is too smart for that?

‘’Because I hear my Uncles talking about you and how Uncle Kevin hurt you, he was your boyfriend for a night?’’ Sophie whisper sadly.

How in the hell did I not know that?

Why am I getting mad about the fact that Kevin couldn’t keep his dick away from Nate?

I hear Nate groan and goes to stand in front of Sophie; he got on his knees so he can look her in her eyes.

‘’Oh god Sophie honey, your Uncle Kevin and me just had a misunderstanding and is behind us now, we are just good friends ok, so let’s just forget about this and never ever talk about it ok’’. Nate said slowly as he lift it his head up and widen his eyes as he connects them with mine.

Sophie seems confused and looks towards me, I smile at her and she jumps up.

‘’Daddy, guess what?’’ She chirps happily and I laugh at her enthusiasm.