Chapter 12

Nate’s Pov

I went into my room after the movie was over and I had tuck Sophie in.

The kitchen was clean since we had order pizza for dinner and we used paper plates.

As I was brushing my teeth, I couldn’t help but replay in my head what Seeley had said to me earlier.

’’Part of being partners is sharing everything from money to the bed’’. His words had me me shiver and no not because of the mention of money. It was when he said bed, which had made my knees weak.

I put on my pajamas and got under my covers.

I grab my iPod and switch it on, as I started putting my ear buds in, my cellphone vibrates.

It was a text from Seeley, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and I look up to my close door.

‘’I need to talk to you’’. I read the text aloud.

Sighing I got off the bed and walk towards my door.

I was going to reply but seriously, texting me, when we are like two doors down from each other.

I chuckled holding my phone on one hand and my iPod on the other.

I knock and a soft 'come in' sounded on the other side of the door.

I went in and as I spotted Seeley, I froze on the spot.

No shirt or boxers, you can see the little drops of water rolling down from his face down his neck on to his hard chest.

I could barely breathe through the pounding in my heart, god help me I thought.

I searched every inch of Seeley’s body, memorizing, worshipping him.

I started to walk slowly towards Seeley, who was standing still watching me, with a small teasing smile on his lips.

As soon as I got close to Seeley, I snaked a hand around Seeley’s neck and yanked him close to me.

I was acting as if I was possessed and I wanted to stop, but all I could think about was to kiss Seeley, taste him.

There was hardly any room, which not even a silver of paper would fit between our bodies.

‘’Seeley, I fucking ache to be with you more and more every day we’re together’’. I murmur while my eyes look into his.