Chapter 6

A/N! Book cover made by my awesome friend Kandyapple...Ok lovely people here is the next chapter, i know this will upset some or maybe all of you but it has to happen..so dont shoot me...Ok,,,ok... ENJOY!

Nate’s Pov.

As soon as we end the call, I sigh. Why? I have no idea.

I hear a giggle and I turn my eyes on the little girl who found me amusing.

‘’Sophie, may I ask, why are you laughing?’’ I question her with a smile on my lips.

‘’You know, because we are meeting Brandon and daddy’’. She replies as we walk in to get the tickets and snacks.

Sophie’s lips spread widely.

‘’You have a date with daddy’’. She squeals and I stop walking.

‘’What, wait no it isn’t a date what are you talking about?’’ I scoffed as I contemplated what Sophie said.

My heart beat faster at the mention of the word date.

It wasn’t the fact that she had said I got a date with her dad, no, we all knew that Seeley was not gay.

Nope he was all man, who loves boobs, woman’s a$s and dare I say it without puking Pu$$y, ewe.

I need to remember to brush my teeth twice tonight; it feels dirty just saying that word.

‘’Nate, are you ok?’’ Sophie’s voice drags me out of my thoughts thank goodness for that.

‘’What honey, I didn’t hear you?’’ I smile and she giggles again.

‘’The man is asking what show we are watching, but you were like in a dream’’. She pipes and the man behind the counter chuckles.

I blushed, and mumble four tickets to the rise of the guardian’s movie.

‘’Your daughter is cute’’. The man chided looking at me.

‘’He’s not my daddy, he’s my nanny and he doesn’t have a boyfriend’’. Sophie replies for me and I widen my eyes.

‘’Sophie’’.  I chided at her and she smiles, the guy laugh.

‘’I like her, she’s funny and cute good idea at using her to get dates’’. The man behind the counter drawls as he winks at me, making me blushed.

‘’Excuse me, did you just said you’re using my daughter to get dates?’’ I stiffen at the angry voice behind me.

I turn around to find a glaring Seeley and Brandon smirking my way.

‘’No, Mr. I mean Seeley no I didn’t say that he just assumed and I was about to correct him but he just made me so nervous and I was’’. I stop at what I said when I heard a snort behind me.

I turn to face the man and he widens his smirk.

I glared at him, what the fuck was he doing?

‘’Seeley, he assume I was her dad, I said no then Sophie tells him ‘he’s my nanny and he’s single’ and I was speechless and then he said that and you came in’’. I explain, while not looking at him, he intimidated me.

 ‘’I believe him dad’’. Brandon smiles making me smile.

‘’Whatever, let’s go in come on’’. Seeley spoke with a cold tone making me wince.