Chapter 2

Nate's Pic on the side>

                                                     Nate’s Pov.

‘’Dad please, I am sorry’’. I sobbed as if I was a teenager again.

For fucksakes, I am fucking twenty years old and here I am begging daddy to forgive me.

‘’Being gay is a sin, Nate now me and your mother put up with you throughout  high school, it is the Christian way to do it but no more, be gay and catch diseases all you want but you are not allowed to set foot in my house as long as you choose that life style’’.   My father growls low enough for me to hear.

We were in the café across from my college, I guess they pay for my first year of college but not anymore, just because ‘I chose to be gay’.

Ladies and gentleman please meet the parents of the year.

‘’Is not a choice’’. I whispered looking down on my coffee mug, I did not want to make eye contact with my sperm donor, tears were in my eyes but I fought them for as long as I could.

‘’Either way, Nate you are twenty going on twenty-one, you are old enough to support yourself’’. He drawls as he gets up from the table, he takes out a few bills and pays for the coffee.

‘’Call us when you decide to want to settle down with a girl’’. I stood still; he waited for a response and scoffed, as he never got it.

I am not sure how long I stayed frozen; I just know I had just lost my family physically; mentally they were already long gone.

I wiped my unshed tears, took a drink out of my already cold coffee, and set it back down.

I was determined to find a job and I guess a place to sleep since my parents will not be paying my school and dorm.

I went to look for the newspaper for the classifieds, and then to the board on the school maybe someone posted odd jobs for college guys to do.

I was reading the newspaper as I walk and bump into someone, I was about to apologize but when I saw who it was my blood boil. Kevin fucking Robertson.

‘’Hey are you ok?’’ He questions me and I scoff at him.

‘’Fuck off Kevin’’. I hissed and went around him.

I hated him, my first year of college and I became the prey of the night, he seduced me in to bed and the next morning he was not around when I woke up.

I ask him why a few days later and he just coldly says, it was just a one-time thing.

‘’You are still the biggest fucking dick in campus’’. I snap at him and continue my walk but he grab me by my wrist stopping me.

‘’I know and I want to apologize’’. That stopped me in my tracks.

‘’What are you playing at?’’ I question him with narrow eyes.

‘’I am married and happy but now I know that what I did before to you and everyone else was wrong and I want to apologized’’. He mumbles blushing.

Could he be telling the truth? Is Kevin sorry for how he treated me?

I could really use a friend right now.

‘’Hey love everything ok?’’ A tall brown haired, muscular man spoke as he stood next to Kevin in a protective way.

‘’Yes Pierce well no is not all ok’’. He sighs as he looks at me, I look at the man called Pierce and then back at Kevin I wonder if he knows how his precious Kevin treated people before ‘he found himself’.

‘’Pierce this is Nate’’. Kevin says without breaking eye contact with me.

‘’Oh now I know where I have seen you before, oh, oh damn Kevin you want me to leave you two alone?’’ He says with a hint of knowledge guess that answers my question.

He knew what his boyfriend did to me.

Was that a good thing?

‘’Nate, can we like talk or something please’’. He look at me with pleading eyes, I guess love really does change a person.

Why can’t I find someone like that? Why am I so unlovable that I cannot find a good man hell even Kevin found one and he was a horrible horrible human being?

‘’Fine but if all this is a joke, I will find a way to hurt you’’. I pointed a finger at him and I heard Pierce chuckle.

‘’I like you’’. He states and I smile at him and we start walking back to the café.

We got to talking and as it turns out Kevin is not that horrible anymore, we were actually getting along.

‘’All right well we have to go and keep looking for a babysitter’’. Pierce sighs as he gets up.

‘’You guys have a kid?’’ I ask them looking surprise.

‘’No,  they are my brothers he is recently divorce and is in need of a live in nanny for my 7 year old and 10 year old niece and nephew’’. Kevin coos with a loving tone.

I smile at how much he loves those kids.

‘’Well I had better go too, I have a job and a cheap shelter I can crash at to look for once summer comes’’. I grimaced at that, my parents disown me.

I do not have a family anymore.

‘’Well good luck’’. We all three said at the same time.

‘’Hey we need to get together before we leave ok’’. Kevin pipes and I nod in agreement.

Pierce just stares at us as if we were stupid.

‘’My god you two are really slow, wow’’. He whistles as he runs his hand through his hair.

I study him, what was wrong with him?

I turn to ask Kevin but he was staring at Pierce with the same dumb look on his face as me.

‘’Wow really. Do I need to draw you two a picture?’’ He asks us annoyed.

 I was definitely lost here.

‘’You need a job and somewhere to live, Kevin love your brother wants someone to move in and take care of his kids, Nate can do that and that will give him time to save up money for an apartment once summer is over’’. Pierce finish and I stare at him and so did Kevin.

‘’I am not a qualifying babysitter’’. I drawl as I furrowed my eyebrows trying to remember if I ever took care of any children.

Nope never in my life, all my homophobic family was too scared of leaving their young around a gay boy, too scared I might infect them.

‘’I do not know if Seeley would go for it’’. Kevin smiles apologetic.

‘’He is desperate and so are you Nate, try it’’. Pierce points out and I look down embarrassed, yes I was desperate, could this work?

Could I be able to do a nanny’s job?

I could try; it was true at how desperate I am now.

Beggars cannot be choosers.

‘’Ok, talk to your brother and see what he thinks, as Pierce said I am freaking desperate’’. I exclaimed and Kevin smiles and hands me his cell phone so that I can type my number, I press send and he I had his too.

After I bid them good-bye, I went to my dorm and started packing my shit.

I threw away all my family pic; they were all fake after all.

Therefore, I need to create a new life for me, maybe find a loving boyfriend and a good paying job.

Then a big mansion I can live in, I snort out loud, yes Nate when pigs can fly.