Chapter 17

A/N~ Ok, this is the last chapter but, i will be posting the epilogue later so it wont be marked as completed til the epilogue is uploaded, i hope i did them justice.....so yeah enjoy! And if i dont get on here again for a while well Merry christmas to you all....

Seeley’s Pov

I was on the phone talking to my lawyer about getting Elizabeth strip from her rights to my kids.

I guess it won’t be that hard to do since Elizabeth was in jail for selling drugs in school grounds.

She was caught and the boyfriend left her to take the blame.

He disappeared; I was planning to visit her to let her know my plans.

I debated on asking Nate to come with me; I didn’t want him to go through that.

However, I wanted our relationship to start honest and stay honest til the day we die.

Brandon was shocked when I ask him, how he would feel if I ask Nate to marry me, but it was a good shocked.

Thank god for that, after he got over the shocked, he had dragged me to Sophie’s room.

Once we told her, she had squeal but Brandon covered her mouth so we didn’t scared or made Nate suspicious.

After I hung up the phone, I turn only to find Brandon standing there with a blank expression.

I knew that look; he always gets it when we talk about his mom.

‘’I want to go, when you go see her’’. He says and I hesitated for a minute.

I didn’t want him to suffer any more but he needed closure and I wouldn’t take that away from him.

‘’Just me and can we please take Nate with us, he helps me relax’’. He adds as an afterthought.

‘’Just not Sophie, she doesn’t need to hear that woman’s insults’’. I look at my son and realized, he is all grown up, he is only ten years old but he has been through a lot more than any ten year old.

‘’Ok, you can go but just keep in mind that whatever she says about you or your sister it’s not nor will ever be true’’. I reached to mess with his hair making him whine.

‘’Hey Nate, you busy later?’’ I question Nate as he was looking at some magazines on how to plan a perfect party for Sophie.

He looks up and groans at me.

‘’You know, this party planning is kicking my ass, what happened to chucky cheeses or pizza hut’’. He grumbles as he put his head on the table.

‘’What you need, wait is this about the movies this Friday, because I already told you, my classes end at noon’’. He blabbers away and I couldn’t help but press my lips to his.

‘’You know, if you wanted me to shut up, all you had to do was tell me but I like your methods more’’. He murmurs as he presses his lips on mine again.

Making me moan, I wanted him so much, this completely no sex thing was killing me.

However, I was determined to go through with it, he keeps trying to get me every night, but I kiss him and tell him we need to go to sleep.

The pout he makes almost breaks me but I man up and get a cold shower.

Going to sleep with a hard on every night is not fun. I never acted like a horny teenager before but Nate brings out that side out of me.