Chapter 16

A/N~ Ok loves, i decided next chapter will be the last one, cause seriously i cant seem to think of a good point to stop...We'll see. any ways the next one will be in Seeley's pov and it will be long!

Nate’s Pov

I was lying in bed but couldn’t sleep, I kept thinking about what went on today.

From Seeley being an asshole to Kevin and Pierce saying by to me and then later Sophie and Brandon came in to bid me good night and had me promised them that I would stay for a whole week before I move out.

How could I say no to those faces, so I agreed and here I’m in bed.

I haven’t seen Seeley that could be a good thing seeing, as things were bad between us but since I’m a masochistic well I miss him.

I sigh deeply to try to relax, to allow sleep to take me.

It was succeeding, and that’s when my door open softly at first I thought it was one of the kids but before I said anything, the person got in my bed and wrap their arms around me to drag my body tightly against his.

As soon as I smelled his scent, Hugo cologne I knew it.

I was confused, why was Seeley doing this?

I open my mouth to say something but he started kissing my neck while his hands started to venture up and down on my chest.

My nipples started to get hard, as his hands moves softly and slowly down to the waist of my pajama’s waist, I stop breathing when his hand slips under my pants and directly to my shaft.

I let out a moan, as he slowly started to stroke me; he was kissing the back of my neck in a loving way.

Seeley slowly flip me on my back, he got on top of me, I didn’t dare look into his eyes.

I was too scared to see what was in them, hate? Pain? Confusement? Hell maybe even lust.

The kisses were slow and sensual; I open my eyes to see Seeley looking at me.

Seeley continue staring as he leans in and captures my lips.

His hands wander down my abs; all the way down to the sides of my thighs.

I unconsciously open my legs more, to let Seeley have more access.

I know we needed to talk, I know we needed to settle this.