Chapter 14

A/N~ this was a hard chapter for me....Funny but well you'll all see what i mean,,,However only like two or three more chapters left. Ok now I'm off enjoy reading...Ok toddles!

Nate’s Pov

My cheeks were hurting due to the huge smile spread on my lips.

Not to sound corny but making love with Seeley was the best thing that ever happened to me.

We went into the room holding each other’s hands; he had the same smile plaster on his face.

As soon as we open our room door, we were welcome by Kevin and Pierce.

‘’Hey, that was a quick date’’. Kevin chirps and Pierce smirked as he studies both of our faces.

I looked away from them, blushing.

‘’Oh my holy fuck, you guys did it, you fucking did it didn’t you’’. Kevin states excitedly.

‘’Shut up Kevin, I don’t want the kids to wake up and hear this, they are too young to know about the birds and the bees’’. Seeley wince as he points out, I know why, because here soon he’ll have to give them the ‘talk’ and it would be awkward.

‘’Seeley we are talking about sweet little Sophie who play along to make you go on a date, not to mention Brandon, I swear that boy is Satan’s spawn’’.

‘’Kevin watch it, those are my kids you’re talking about’’. Seeley narrow his eyes at his brother.

‘’I know but still, you can’t deny it, that boy is too smart for his own good, damn even whispering about him makes me scared’’. Kevin shudders as he says this.

‘’He’s probably hearing me while he’s deep in sleep, probably already planning to destroy me’’. I stared at Kevin than turn my eyes on Seeley, we both turn to look at Kevin again and we saw the serious look on his face.

My god he was being serious, he’s scared of Brandon.

I snort, and try covering my mouth to hide how amusing this was.

Seeley just full on laughing, his face turns red and clutches his stomach as he continues laughing.

After he calm down enough, he looks at Kevin.