6

SIIIGH~~~ I am sorry. Please enjoy this chapter especially without some arts of daminette cuz my mind is going haywire and I need inspiration! Some motivation and ideas! Seriously!?

(ART is NOT MINE!)

What should I draw? I had everything ready, music, scenery, my tab, some pencils and coloring pens and pencils, a paper and when you had your stylus on the screen it's like-- what should I draw? 

Has anyone ever experienced that? Or is it just me? Oh, I am so stressed because of school and their projects. Don't worry My Little Readers, having you all here enjoying my book is one of the things that made me happy and forget my stress. It is like coming home from work then saw your laptop buzzing with new notifications on gmail. I'm sooooo happy to see that there are people voting and commenting my book.

if any of you are a fan of NARUTO, I have a fanfic(it's not finished because I am so wrapped about this daminette). It's pair is TOBIRAMA/NARUTO. if you don't like the pair then don't read it.

I don't like forcing my readers to read books they don't like. 

ANYWAY, gosh I took much time here rambling. Shall we enter to this new chapter and read?

MY LITTLE DAMINETTE READERS,PLEASE ENJOY TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT.

DAMINETTE BEGINS~~

Chloe walked endlessly in the abyss of nightmare... Everywhere Chloe turned her eyes, even the slightest, Chloe could hear her cries, her anger rising and even the cursing!

Who is she...?

She looks so similar like... Like...

... Marinette

"I curse you! I curse you!"

No... This wasn't Marinette... She wouldn't curse anyone let alone hold a grudge against someone...

This woman who looks like Marinette was evil...

"Let the day I resurrect will be the greatest doom of all your lives!" The woman screamed.

Chloe flinched. She was scared... She saw the woman's eyes filled with rage and sorrow.

The woman was tied tightly on a wooden crossed. Her arms widely spread as it was tied and her feet were tightly tied together below. Under her was a dried grass and small sticks and branch coated around her.

"A girl with my face will be my door! A girl with my fate! I will make you all suffer in the depths of your own fear!"

Chloe could not take it anymore, she was very scared! The woman was then cast on fire. Her midnight sky hair was no more, her pearly skin was peeling off, her bluebell eyes popped out due to overheat.

No, no,no,no...

Her screams were scaring her...

Somebody! Help me! Let me out of here!

"H-help!! I don't wanna stay here! I don't wanna stay here! Daddy! Adrien! Kagami!"