10

**** 7:09 PM AT THE HOTEL****

Chloe did not even flinch at the sound of a hand slamming on her table nightstand. She just glared with pure hatred at her teacher.

Huddled beside her were Adrien and Kagami. The only two that made her calm.

Standing altogether behind bustier were her classmates.

"What I want is for everyone to enjoy this trip and there you were, embarassing this class. Chloe, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity trip from Bruce Wayne. We cannot waste it with your tantrum." Bustier crossed her arms, giving her a hard stare.

"And not only embarrassing your classmates and yourself, you harmed Lila! Why can't you see that Lila is a sweet girl...?"

Chloe could take this anymore... Lila...? The Lila Rossi...? Sweet girl...? As far as she knows, the only girl with sweetness is Marinette.

"Lila had it coming!" She snapped. This made the class gasped.

"Shut your mouth Chloe, Lila only wanted to be friends with Damian--"

"Fuck you! Lila is a bitch and she only came to Damian so she can seduce him! And don't you dare call him like he's your best friend!" Chloe yelled at Alya, with Nino trying to hold her down.

"Don't call her bitch you--" Chloe gritted her teeth as she tried to launch herself onto Alya but she was held back by Kagami and Adrien.

"Calm down Chlo-darling..." Kagami soothed her.

Alya was scared for a minute but then she heard Lila 'sobbing' on Ivan's shoulder. She clench her fist and went to the door.

"Come on guys, this is a waste of time. We know she can't even do a 'simple' apology. She's just a bully..." With that, the others followed suit. But the trio caught Lila's smirk before she was escorted outside.

Bustier only shook her head and gave a frustrated sigh. She gave Chloe one look before she heads out.

"Please behave yourself tomorrow for the next tour... Please..." Bustier closed the door.

Adrien and Kagami pulled Chloe back to bed, not even noticing Alix, Kim and Max standing there...

This was the first time they saw Chloe crying... And it was all because of Lila...

Lila...

Lila...

It's always Lila when it comes to Chloe, Adrien and Kagami...

"Guys..." Alix finally decided to speak up...

Chloe stopped her sobbing mess and snap her eyes to them.

"What are you still doing here...?"

Now that was a simple yet hard question...

Really... What are they still doing here...?

"We...Uh...We um... We just..." This was hard for Kim... He was a stuttering mess.

"Chloe is a bully..." Adrien said... His two best friends looking at him in confusion.

"...But she's an honest bully, she expresses her feelings in the open. She's already changing..." Adrien laid Chloe on her bed and Chloe covered her eyes with her forearm. It was obvious that she cried again because her lips were quivering trying to hold back her tears.

The other three didn't know what to say...

Adrien continued, "She was forgiven many times by the one she hated the most but she doesn't forgive herself..." He undid Chloe's hair tie and placed it on the table.

Adrien looked at them with such sad eyes.

"Even I couldn't forgive myself..." Adrien now laid beside Chloe, hiding his face on her head.

The three looked at Kagami, she was caressing Chloe's leg.

"You guys..." She said, not batting an eye to them...

Kagami stood up and pulled the blanket on Adrien and Chloe, giving them a peck on their forehead.

And then, she looks at them, deadly but tiredly...

"Despite your horrid actions toward 'her'... She will still only forgive you in the end..." Now they were confused... Who...?

Kagami then looked at Kim straight in the eye, stalking closer to him.

"I know that you know... But... You are denying... And that's what led her in bed..." Kim flinched at her deadly tone.

Max, who was standing beside Kim, thought he saw Kagami's eyes lit and her pupils turning in slits...

Kim swallowed his saliva down and crossed his arms and looked away from her stare.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about..."

Kagami chuckled a bit... That scared the three in their position...

She tilted her head to the side, still looking Kim in his eyes...

"Even now... You are still denying..." She took a step back and gave them one last look before she went to the balcony door to close it.

"The truth will set you free... That's what they all say... But... In our case, the truth will make you regret and will make you think the good times you have with her before drowning in guilt..." She smiled.

"What are you talking about...? Why don't you just go straight to the point?" Alix began yelling, impatiently.

"And this just proves you're no better than Lila herself..."

Kagami then sat back on the edge of the bed, crossing her leg to the other.

"And this is why the three of you..." She paused, pointing to each of them...

The next words left from her mouth made them pale...

"... Are not fit to be a miraculous holder..."

"W-what..." Alix stammered, her body shook. How does she know about this...?!

"Ladybug already revoked your three from being a holder because Ladybug only trusts those who held their responsibility and... Trust..."