13

Three words were all it took for Marinette.

"Sweet dreams Marinette..."

"No... No! You can't!"

She tried to claw her way but there was a barrier between.

"Do not fret Marinette, I'll tell your beloved you said hi." There it was.

A very sinister grin and that was the last thing she saw before blacking out.

***HOSPITAL***

The doctors, nurses, and even the patients did not notice one thing.

The flickering light, they thought it was just the wiring.

The rotting smell, they thought a cat died here.

They did not notice the thick black substance leaking at the door where Marinette's room was.

inside, Marinette was separating... more like a person trying to leave.
It was like going through the final stage of metamorphosis.

Shplat...

Shliik~

drip... drip... thud...!

"haaaaaaa..." a big gasp escape from a newly freed witch.

Yes! She's free! She's finally free!

Glancing from palm to her arm and then to another and then to her surroundings...

"... I'm finally free..."

She used the bed as her support and began to stand...

The witch smiled but that smile turned into a frown as soon as she collapses down to the floor.

What was happening?

She tried to stand up... but it felt like her energy was depleting...

Without even thinking, she glared at Marinette. Yes, it was her! She's preventing her from going.

"So that is how you want to play now, ey?" And then she smiled again, laced with venom.

That's right, during her sealing inside Marinette's body and Marinette merged with the goddess, it seems that she got a quarter of the goddess' power.

That's right, the goddess loves plants, this girl loves plant, and creation is life. What more than steal a life from nature... ooh goodie. Maybe she can do it with humans too.

****SCHOOL****

Chloe waited till the students disappeared from the hallway, it was recess in the afternoon and she wanted to have a talk with damian's friend.

And right there.

It was open! And then she grabbed him by the wrist.

"Hey! You scared me..." he yelped but Chloe wasn't taking it, he's acting.

"I know, but you listen here Jon Kent, you stay away from Adrien!" Chloe noticed it. She heard it. A low growl but it was cut short.

"Look, I don't know what's your problem but I can't since he's my partner and my teacher doesn't like us ditching our partners since it's rude to leave a guest behind." Jon tried to rip his arm away from but he struggled.

That's strange...

"I do not care, right now you are acting like a pervert, so keep your dick inside before I cut it!"

"Whoa, first of all, I am not gay and uh... can you let go?" He struggled to break free from her. How?

How is this possible...?

"Uh huh and batman's my father, fuck you." Okay, such sarcasm but how is she holding him still.

Jon was the son of superman and a human reporter. He was half but he knows his strengths when it comes handling humans. He was still stronger than them.

But this girl is keeping him still... is she not human...?

"Aon't you ever do that to Adrien again or I will choke on your dick, Jon..." the moment she lets go, Jon fell on his butt. She did not even push him, it felt like a wave crashing on him...

"Ow!" He gave his but a massage and stared the girl's silhouette leaving from his eyes. He stared at his wrist and saw a red bruised.

Now he was suspicious of her.

****with Chloe****

A growl...

A growl... a growl!?

That's right! Adrien is in heat! Since Adrien is the current holder of the black cat and going on straight for two years, it was mostly like that Adrien is slowly having catlike behaviors and then there's heat.

Chloe was no stranger from this knowledge after Marinette left, she studied every miraculi and their users. She studied more about Tikki and Plagg's tendencies. Ladybugs tend to hibernate and cat has an alpha-omega system.

She didn't expect that Adrien is an omega! Omegas in heat choose their alpha by scent that shows compatibility mix in theirs and when it does, they present their neck in submission.

"Oh no, Adrien..." has he chosen someone already...?

She hopes not... Adrien is still not right in his mind.

****with Batman's patrol at night****

"Ivy, Quinn! What is the meaning of this? I thought we have a deal so—"

"Hey, it isn't her fault! Can't you see she having a hard time breathin'?" Batman saw it, he knew that, he just wanted to confirm.

He received reports from the commissioner Gordon about people complaining about Ivy taking their plants. He wanted to confirm if it was Ivy or not. 'cuz if it's not, then there're maybe a new villain here in Gotham hiding in the shadows.

Batman strolled to Harley and Ivy, kneeling down and checking up on her.

"pulse is low, heavy breathing, her skin is losing color, hardly any control of arms and legs. Eyes are dilating. I will send red robin and red hood here with oracle."

Batman stood and sent a message to the base and looks back to the couple.

"come on, if people see Ivy in vulnerable state they will not hesitate to do more to her." Yeah that's right.

Harley and Ivy were having a date night at the park.

Beep... beep... beep...

Batman read his message and quickly looks at Harley.

"There's a power outage at the hospital, can you carry Ivy alone?"

Harley rolled her eyes and smirked.

"I can handle this; I always carry her during strap-on sex."

Good god, he did not need to hear that.