3

Hello Again my dear Daminette readers, How are you? I hope the days you have been spending without  my new chapter has been well.

Again, I apologize that I published my prologue very late. Forgive this writer for her tardiness.

I hope you like my drawing as well, Daminette readers. It took me awhile to finish but I did it so you can enjoy this story more with this cute mini Daminette.

star and comment this story if you like, don't force it.

ENJOY~

DAMINETTE BEGINS~~

Bruce has just adjourned his meeting and took a deep relaxation breathing as he rested his head on his palm. Bruce then sat straight and rolled his seat to the desk and began his leftover work.

Ring! Ring!

Bruce picked up the phone and answered.

"Really...?" He furrowed his brow and stood from his seat to take a view of the scenic buildings through the window.

"No I didn't. I already have Alfred on him 24/7."

"Other than his friend Jon?"

Bruce narrowed his gaze on the city and took a cigarette from his pocket and light it up.

"Put a sleeping pill on his drink, I haven't seen him sleep for days. Make sure Damian doesn't know about this."

Bruce exhaled a gust of smoke from his lips.

"I'm going to be busy in the next four days, I will be sponsoring a class from paris." Bruce nodded and went to his desk and began to search up on his computer.

"Agreste huh...? I don't know which one but they're only a father and son duo. Pick yours."

"That brand is only popular now a days in France, it hasn't been on international advertisement."

"Yeah, make sure Damian gets home without trouble. I will be home late, don't bother waiting."

"Bye. Ah, one more thing. You're going to be the tour guide for the class in four days Dick. Don't forget."

Bruce placed the phone back on the desk and left the office without a due, bidding his assistant and secretary a farewell.

******* restaurant

"So Damian is suffering from depression, am I correct?" Clark asks.

Bruce nodded as he took a small bite of a fancy exclusive dinner dish.

"And you want this to stop but you will have to find out why Damian is depressed?" Clark gestured the waiter for a water quickly and went to to Bruce.

"So... Is this the type of depression of teenagers or the type of--"

"The type where you can't even see a living soul in his eyes. This is serious, this is the first time I've seen damian like this." Bruce pressed his temple for a massage.

"Ask Damian then..." Clark suggested.

"no," Bruce shook his head.

"It will only make it worse. Damian is a person that doesn't like to be easy or have his things be touched or taken. He is possessive for his belongings." Clark sighed.

Just as clark finished his final dessert bruce called for the bill.

The male waiter came and placed a small rectangular plate with a respectable smile.

"Here..." Bruce placed his credit card on it and the waiter bowed quickly and left.

"Really, Bruce, what I think you need is a father and son bonding. Like going on a picnic!" Clark smiled.

"I am very busy this week clark. Besides, Alfred is on this matter now." Bruce stood up, fixing his tie and dusts his suit and gestured clark.

"You're always busy with your work. The only time you get to spend time with your sons is dinner and holidays and when you're on a mission." Clark went ahead to the counter with bruce on suit.

"I-" Bruce got cut off when the waiter appeared with his card.

"I am very sorry but your credit card is empty." This got bruce off guard and even clark.

"Whoa Bruce, didn't know you were such a spender." Clark chuckled..

Bruce narrowed his gaze at the card in his palm.

"I don't... I haven't used this card since Jason came back. You know how he sneaks off with my money to buy weapons he likes. Here, take this other card." Bruce fished his pocket and gave the waiter his other card.

"Thank you, this will take a moment." The waiter gave a nod and left.

"I'll have tim to check my bank account later." Clark nodded and led themself at the nearest chair and settled on it.

"Oh, you know, Pam has been calling for you for two months. She said she wanted to talk about something concerning her garden." Clark said.

"Ivy? What could be there to talk about her garden."

Clark then gave off an uncomfortable expression.

"It's not that... It's just that her garden has been giving of a powerful aura." Clark explained.

Clark didn't stop there before bruce could speak.

"Even Ivy has been feeling the aura. She said it's nothing dangerous but... She said that the aura is... Changing... Like a metamorphosis. Pam said that although it's powerful but it seems to be sleeping..."

Wait...

"You said Ivy has been calling me for two months regarding about this, right?" Clark nodded.

The waiter returned and gave the card to him and bid them farewell. Bruce then dialed tim and began ringing.

"What's wrong?" Clark asks, feeling a twist in his stomach.

"exactly two months ago Damian begun his situation. And now he has a friend from Paris, Adrien Agreste. And now Pam is concerning about the aura in her garden." Bruce recollected everything in one looking at Clark with concern.

"Do you mean...?" Bruce nodded.

Then his phone finally pick up the number.

"Tim, I need you to find out what happened prior two months ago. Anything inside this Gotham City, leave no news uninspected. Search it thoroughly. How long will that be done?"

"Just please do it."

"Okay..."

"Four days? Sure, I can wait..." Bruce ended his called and left the restaurant with clark.

"It seems this is another mysterious magical figure in this city." Clark's eyes was shadowed with fear.

"Do you think this is just like..." Bruce shook his head.

"Pam said it was nothing dangerous. I gotta get home, I'll have to help Tim." Clark gave him an wave and Bruce drove away with his car.

Clark was about to leave until he felt a small wave a power coursed through him.

"W... What was that...?" He gasply whispered.

It felt powerful unlike the demon Trigon, this one was... Primordial feeling...