PROLOGUE

I AM SO SORRY, I forgot to publish the prologue first. I was wondering where it went and then i realized it was on another document. SORRY  Again, hope you enjoy this late published prologue.

DAMINETTE BEGINS~~

"I knew this would happen, but Marinette! Stealing her homework again? This is the fifth time Marinette! Why can't you just accept that lila's a sweet girl? You... Just because she modeled with Adrien doesn't mean you vent your jealousy on her. It was Adrien's father who chose her.. Gosh Marinette, I'm getting tired of this shit on and on." Marinette couldn't say that this situation was new, apparently, this was the... Nevermind, she lost count.

Two years, that's right.

"Dudette, I know you have a crush on Adrien since umbrella thing, but hearing you lash out on Lila because of Adrien makes me think this crush is becoming more of an unhealthy obsession."

"Totally uncool, Marinette." Alix glared at her with Kim supporting alix behind her.

The situation began two years ago... Where Lila Rossi had first made her appearance and began to ruin her life so on and so forth.

"Marinette, Nino is right." Rose agreed innocently.

Juleka nodded.

It's okay, after a year of Lila's lies and how her friend's easily became her sheep. She learned to be patient and confident. They may think in their eyes that their sweet Marinette change but to those who truly knew her didn't. Infact, it was they who had change for a single pathetic lie.

"I didn't steal her homework nor want her erroneous work. Besides, you don't have a proof that I stole it." Marinette sternly said.

"Lila said-"

"That's right, Lila said, Lila saw, Lila heard, Lila thinks, Lila is. That is all I have been hearing for two years. Not once have you all listened to me. You only heard one side of the story and refused to other side but that's okay. Lila will be brawling her barrel of tears again and say 'Marinette! I thought we were friends! How could you say I'm a liar?' but that's o-"

Slap!

Marinette felt her cheek sting in pain but she paid no heed to it.

But seeing how her childhood friend slap her made her sting in pain. Kim...

"Bitch, a selfish little bitch! Why can't you apologize to her! She has been nothing but kind and been asking to be your friend. But what did you do? You just bully her, threaten her and then hurt her. Even Lila is more honest than you!" Kim vent his words out in anger.

Lila...? Being honest...? Pfft. How ironic...

"Oh, so I'm a bitch?" Marinette retorts.

"Yes! No better yet, a slut! Lila even said she saw you hanging out with college guys near the hotel. You;ve been probably opening your legs for money don't you?" Now it was Alix.

"True, a slut and a liar. I wish you go jump on a cliff or just get car crash! For god's sake! What did we do wrong to make you act like this marinette! This is not the sweet girl I knew." Now it was Mylene.

Marinette felt gobsmacked. So this is how they feel about her now? Marinette felt so sorrowful.

It seems that Lila's lies made her see how loyalty change for a minute. Sigh.

"I'm going, goodbye."Marinette shoved past them and went straight home without looking back.

Juleka, Mylene, Rose, Alix, and Alya... The girlfriends who was supposed to help her confessed to Adrien now was against her.

When she arrived home she was greeted at the sight of her concern parents.

Marinette couldn't take it anymore... She knew that her parent's knows she's beginning to cry. That's why they embraced her for comfort.

"Maman... Papa... I don't think I can do this anymore..." Her parents felt her tremble.

"That's ok dear, I and your dad will give you a suitable school for you honey. Afterall, it's still a month away before graduation therefore it will the best time to transfer you where you can comfortably continue your last year there." Her mother said.

"Won't they ask why I stopped school for a month?" Marinette looked to her.

"Don't worry, I got it covered." Marinette couldn't ask for a better parent. They were the best and still is.

"You'll be attending at Gotham High." Sabine continued.

Marinette was shocked. Not at the Gotham's prestiges academy but that place is overseas.

"M-mom..." She only saw her mother shook her head and smiled.

"Sweetie, I know how you have been coping your pain inside. Your mom was the one who suggested to me first about transfering you to school. It's okay Marinette..." Tom cupped his daughter's cheek gently.

"I love you so much maman papa!" She engulf them into a big hug despit her small frail arms. Still, but her love for them was what made them happy enough.

After the small fiasco, the family entered their slumber.

At 9 am, Tom and Sabine saw Kim greeting them with a small smile whilst looking nervous..

"Good morning Mr.Dupain, Mrs. Cheng, I was wondering if marinette is here. You see, I want to a-"

"I am sorry Kim, but Marinette has set a flight to Gotham already. She said she wants to continue her final year of senior there. Is there anything you want to say to her, I can call her." Sabine asks.

Kim paled. He shook his head and politely declined the mother's assistance.

When Kim set foot outside, he only muttered under his breath in six words.

"I fucking messed up this time..."