❄︎𝔰𝔦𝔵❄︎

| Harry's P

| Harry's P.O.V/Four Month's Later |

It's been four months since Charlie and I have been together. Our relationship has grown stronger everytime we see each other.

Well, also because of the sex too. We've gone on a few dates and visited his dad, technically my Uncle now, and Aunt Carol.

He wouldn't have a way to see his dad if I haven't met him. Also, we started planning a war for next year in February.

Then for the past few weeks, I've been constantly vomiting every morning.

The Slytherin's were getting very concerned as this was my third time doing it this morning.

Blaise, Draco, and Pansy will never leave my side unless they had to, and then they would leave me with some of the Slytherins.

Dad was also concerned about it. I have avoided Madam Pomfrey because she's going to smother me and I don't want that right now.

Getting fed up I decided to secretly go to Narcissa without no one knowing. It was about lunchtime, and everyone knew I was sick. So, they left me alone.

I am now at Malfoy Manor. "I'm just going to cast a quick diagnosis charm over you, okay?"She said with a reassuring smile. I nodded.

She did as she said and a piece of parchment came out of nowhere. She took it in her and read over it. I noticed her eyes widening.

I was amused by this. She quickly put the parchment down. "Harry, I'm just going to lay it all down on you. You're pregnant."She said simply.

A huge smile appeared on my face as she said that. Once she saw my reaction she also smiled too.

She sat down beside me and wrapped her arms around me. I gladly snuggled into her side as I've been clingy for the past few weeks.

"You are going to become a great mother."She told me. I smiled.

"Thanks, Cissa. I think we should keep this between us for right now until I can't hide it anymore. I'll tell Charlie soon since he is the father of my child or children."I said.

"That's fine. It's your decision."She said. We talked for about 20 more minutes until I had to go back to Hogwarts.

As I snuck back into the Slytherin's common room, I thought I was being stealthy until I turned around and was faced by the people I consider big brothers and sister.

"Hey, guys..."I said with a nervous laugh. They all looked like strict parents at that moment.

"Hadrian James Potter-Snape, where have you been?"Pansy questioned as she tapped her foot impatiently.

"Um, that...that is confidential information."I told her cheekily. They all looked at me with glares. I sighed.

"Alright. You guys caught me. I was fucking Charlie. Is that what you guys wanted to hear?"I said bluntly making the three gag.