❄︎𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢❄︎

| Harry's P

| Harry's P.O.V |

I summoned buckets for the ones who feel nauseous. "Yup got to love apparating."I mumbled.

"You just love to see people suffer, don't you?"Charlie said. "Of course I do, babe."I said with a cheeky smile. He chuckled as he pecked my lips.

I then did the same thing I did to Carol and Charlie to Neil, Laura, and Lucy. "That was horrible!"Lucy exclaimed.

"You'll get used to it, Luc."I said patting her cheek. She beamed up at me.

"I think we should start showing them around Hogwarts first and then go to Hogsmeade."Pansy said.

"Sure, but first Dad needs to know we're back. I'm not trying to get grounded again."I said.

"Sure was amusing, though."Blaise said making me punch him. "Ow!"He shouted rubbing his arm. I huffed. "Let's go guys."I said.

We walked out of my room and into the common. It was empty.

I'm pretty sure everyone is at Hogsmeade, and most of the first-third years are probably by the lake or the library.

We walked over to my dad's corridors. Once we got there he was relieved that we had gotten here earlier. And then he noticed Charlie's parents and sister.

"Who are they?"He asked.

"Oh! Dad, this is Charlie's Mother, Step-father, and half-sister. Neil, Laura, and Lucy meet my father Severus Potter-Snape."I told them.

The three greeted him and then we were off to Hogsmeade after a warning from my father to stay far away from the weasel, weaselette, and the muggle-born.

I refuse to call her a mudblood, even though she really agitates me since my Aunt was a muggle-born.

We went to every place in Hogsmeade explaining everything to the four visitors. We also went to Honeydukes and bought a lot of sweets.

Then we went to The Hogs Head to see Aberforth, Dumblefuck's brother. He's a very nice man and very handsome without his glamour on.

Before Charlie became my boyfriend/mate I had this huge crush on him and flirted with him.

He was very amused about the whole situation, even his husband was too. Then after Hogs Head, we went to Zonko's.

Lucy and Charlie had a ball there. Then the last place we went to was The Three Broomsticks to have some Butter Beer.

At first, Laura and Neil thought it was real beer, but we told them what it was actually made of.

| Aberforth |