❄︎𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯❄︎

(This is how The North Pole looks outside

(This is how The North Pole looks outside.)

| Harry's P.O.V |

I honestly did not want to be the one to pull one of Charlie's teeth. He wasn't nervous, but I was.

I honestly didn't have a reason to be considering I numbed his gums. But, ya know, he's my boyfriend. So, I have to be worried.

Anyways, we wait after putting his tooth under my pillow. It only took about an hour before we see him sneaking in.

"Hey, Tooth Fairy."Charlie said. The Tooth Fairy looked at Charlie.

"Oh! Charlie, can you call me The Molarnator or Roy? That will be very much appreciated."He said. Charlie nodded slowly.

The Tooth Fairy? Roy? The Molarnator?...then noticed all of us.

"Hello everyone. Also, Hello Harry. Santa told me a lot about you."He said. I blushed waving him off.

"Hey, um...Roy? Can you give us a lift to The North Pole?"Charlie asked.

"Oh, so you pulled a tooth on purpose. That's not good or healthy, Charlie."Roy said in disappointment.

"But, anyways sure. It's Christmas Eve and things are really hectic up there."He said.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

I apparated down by Scott and I assumed an elf. "Harry!"Scott yelled. Charlie slid down the rope that he was hanging onto the whole trip.

"Charlie!"He yelled again as he saw his soon. "Ow! My ears!"I exclaimed as I pulled my ears down. "How'd you two get up here?"Scott questioned.

Charlie smiled as Scott spotted a missing tooth. Then...Roy flew Aunt Carol down as I wandlessly untied Charlie's father and the elf.

Once they landed Scott got up. "Scott! I got to fly in with the Tooth Fairy."Carol said as she hugged him. "Yeah?"He said with a laugh.

"Yeah."She said laughing as they pulled away. "Are you okay?"Scott asked checking her over. I smiled. He really cares about her.

"Yeah."She told him. Ah! Fuck it! I'm not calling him Roy anymore! He's the Tooth Fairy. He walked to Charlie as he pointed a finger at him.

"Brush between meals and don't forget the floss."He told Charlie. He then continued to talk to everyone.

"And if anybody cares, I'm exhausted. And she has a beautiful smile."He told Scott.

"And he has very sharp teeth that are fascinating."He continued as he gestured to me.

I flashed everyone a sharp smile giggling as Charlie hugged me from behind. Scott and Carol chuckled.

"Thank you for everything."Scott told the Tooth Fairy as they shook hands. "No. Thank you."He said as he stepped back.