❄︎𝔬𝔫𝔢❄︎

| Harry's P

| Harry's P.O.V |

After that morning I couldn't help but smile all day. I noticed everyone getting suspicious of how I've been acting, but I act like I didn't notice.

But then I went on to start thinking about Charlie's dad. It is possible he can be Santa Claus. If wizards are real, then Santa Claus could be real.

I've been thinking about going over to my Aunt's to talk to her about him. Making up my mind, I sat up from my bed.

I just put on a Thrasher sweater since I've already had sweatpants on, which I stole from Cedric. I steal a lot of clothes from everyone.

The comfy ones, but they don't mind at all. I picked up Nova and a bottle for him since he's going to need to eat. I usually breastfeed him.

Yes, breastfeed. I'm a Neko who has motherly instincts for cats. I just don't want to freak my Aunt out. I walked out of my room.

I walked downstairs to everyone. "I'll be back. I have to talk to my Aunt about something."I told them.

"Wait for a second! What has you smiling so much all day?"Draco questioned. I blushed. "Um, nothing."I mumbled.

"It sure is something if you're blushing."Dad pointed out. "Fine! It's a boy."I huffed out. They all had smirks on their faces.

"A boy you say? What's his name?"Luci asked. "Charlie. Now, goodbye."I said apparating to a sidewalk where no one could see me.

I then started to walk towards my Aunt's house until I see Charlie and two other kids I don't know.

All three of them were hiding behind a large pile of snow. "Uh, Hey Charlie. What are you doing here?"I questioned suspiciously.

I had a hunch as to why he was here. "Um, nothing."He said quickly. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Okay, fine. We were throwing snowballs at your Aunt's window."He said with a defeated sigh.

"Charlie!"The girl hissed at him. "Wait! Principal Newman has family?!"A boy exclaimed to Charlie's right.

"Yes, is that a problem?"I questioned harshly. "No."He said quickly shaking his head. "Good."I said with a smile.

Yes, I know I'm bipolar and kind of insane. I hang out with Lord Voldemort. I turned to Charlie who gulped.

"Just don't do it again. I like you a lot, Charlie. I don't want to start hating you."I said softly.

I then turned around and walked to the front door, and walked in to see Aunt Carol with Charlie's father.

I closed the door behind me as the two looked at me. "Hey, Har. What are you doing here?"Carol questioned with a smile.

"To make dinner for you. I know how bad of a cook you are. Plus, I don't want you to eat take out."I said with a shrug.