❄︎𝔱𝔴𝔬❄︎

| Harry's P

| Harry's P.O.V |

I woke up to Nova going under my sweater and latched onto my nipple. I groaned as I cast 'tempest'.

"This early, Nova?"I grumbled. It was six in the morning. I guess I could get up to make my Aunt breakfast.

Summoning different clothes on, also making sure not to disturb Nova, I got up holding him from under my sweater and walked out of the room that I've always had in this house.

I went downstairs and spent 45 minutes making breakfast and cappuccino. I'm fancy like that, and I don't give a mother-fucking shit.

I grabbed Nova from underneath the sweater with him protesting. "That's enough, Nov. You're going to get yourself a tummy ache."I said.

He mewled in response making me coo at him. Aunt Carol to that moment to come downstairs with a yawn.

"Oh, Harry, you didn't have to do this."She told me. I gave her a look that told her 'I don't give a fuck. Now, sit down and eat'.

"I know that look. Stop looking at me like that."She told me with an amused look. I huffed.

"Fine. You should eat."I told her. "Of course! Thank you, Harry."She said sitting down.

"You're very welcome."I said with a smile. We both ate in comfortable silence until she broke it.

"So, what's up with you and Charlie?"She asked. I groaned making her chuckle.

"We're fine. Scott-"I started as she gave me a look. I just choose to ignore it as I moved Nova away from under my sweater getting a mewl out of him.

"He told me I could come over anytime I want."I told her. "Do you even know where they live? You just met Charlie."She said. I smirked.

"I put a tracking charm on him."I said as I stopped my coffee. She chuckled in amusement.

"I'll probably go over there today."I told her. "Use protection."She said behind her mug making me choke.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

"You're going to that boy, Charlie's house?"Cedric questioned. I nodded. I left my Aunt's house so she could think about what happened last night.