❄︎𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢❄︎

| Harry's P

| Harry's P.O.V |

We were now inside the building as fake Santa was put inside the clone machine. Curtis turned the switch from ❝enlarge❞ to ❝reduce❞.

"Get me out of here! You idiot! Wait a minute, something's shocking me."Fake Santa said making me giggle a little madly.

Charlie ran up to his dad. "Dad! You were great."He said. "Sounds like Harry was was great, too."Scott said.

I blushed as I walked with them as I flicked my tail. "We've got 10 minutes. We gotta go."Charlie told him. "Where is Carol?"His dad asked.

"Scott!"Aunt Carol said as she rushed over. "Carol! Are you all right?"Scott questioned happily. "Yes!"She said with a smile.

"Where are you going?"Bernard questioned in concern. Oh! Scott can't go anywhere until he gets married.

"It's Christmas time. I gotta deliver gifts."Scott said as we continued to walk with the rest of the elves gathering.

"But Santa? Aren't you forgetting something?"The elf questioned. "No."Scott said. "You gotta get married."He told him.

That made him stop walking as he just realized this. "Excuse me?"Aunt Carol said as she looked confused.

"Carol, I...I cannot continue being Santa unless I find a Mrs. Claus."Scott told my Aunt.

"Oh. So that's what the whole noodles and pie thing... You just needed to find a wife."Carol said somewhat hurt. "Aunt Carol."I said giving her a look.

"No."Scott said. "No?"She questioned stubbornly. Scott was quiet for a moment. "Yes."He answered. "Yes?"She said with a shrug.

"Yes, I was looking for a wife. No, I didn't figure on falling...in love."He admitted making me and Charlie smile.

"You love me?"She questioned with watery eyes. He nodded with a small smile. "This is all happening so fast."Carol said as a smile appeared on her face.

"You should say that about me and Charlie. We just met and we're already dating."I said with a shrug making Scott and Carol chuckle.

"There's no pressure."Scott told Carol. She sighed in relief. "Good."She said.

"I mean, if I don't get married, I just won't deliver the gifts, and children everywhere will stop believing, the elves will lose their jobs, the North Pole will disappear and Christmas will be gone."He explained a little bit awkwardly.

I would have laughed if the situation wasn't serious.

"Get down on one knee."An elf by the name of Judy that I was introduced to told Scott as she got behind him. "Hmm?"He questioned.

"Do it. Now."She told him. He did without a problem. I'm so proud of him!

"Say ❝Carol.❞"She said. Scott grabbed one of Carol's hands. "Carol."Scott started.