❄︎𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫❄︎

| Third Person's P

| Third Person's P.O.V/Two Months Later |

Harry stormed out of Charms as the rest of his siblings followed him. "Harry! Wait up!"Pansy panted out.

He snarled as he sped walked towards the dungeons.

"Pansy, don't even try. He's not going to listen. This has been happening for a month now."Draco rushed out.

"It's his Hormones. They're going haywire since he's close to his due date."Blaise explained. The castle started shaking.

"That's never happened."Pansy pointed. "This is bad."Draco said chewing on his bottom lip nervously as they made it to the dungeons.

Then they realized Harry was heading for the Potion's Class Room. "Hades!"All three shouted. "This is all Weasley's fault!"Blaise groaned out.

Harry stormed into the Potion's Class scary everyone to death. Severus looked up from his desk. Seeing the state his son is in dismisses class.

"Class is dismissed."He told everyone quickly.

Severus knew his sons' hormones were all over the place for the last few weeks, but now his magic is messing with things. For example; the castle.

"I'm guessing he was the one to do with the castle."He said as he rushed over to his son who seems like he was fighting himself, but in reality, he was fighting his other half not to come out.

"Yeah. This all happened because of Weasley."Pansy said. "What did he do?"Severus growled out. "He touched him."Blaise said.

Severus felt like torturing Ronald. He'll mostly let his Lord do it since Tom is overly protective of him.

"You three go back to your dormitories. I'll excuse you guys for the rest of the day. I'll take him to his room."Severus told them.

The three nodded giving Harry one last glance, then left. Severus led his son to his corridors whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

It was only working a little by how this time the castle didn't shake like it was an earthquake.

Once in his corridors, he led Harry to his own bedroom that he had in the corridors just in case if something like this happened.

Severus wandlessly changed his son into black silk pajamas, pulled the blankets back, and laid him in the bed.

He soon joined him after, pulling him against him, and pulled the blankets up for the both of them.

Severus continued to whisper sweet nothings in his son's ear. The castle shook a third time. It was the same from the first time with things rattling.

That's when Severus realized, the birth of the triplets will be dangerous. He switched to something different.

The thing that he hasn't done since his wife died. Sing. And he has never sung for anyone but his wife, his son, and his godson.

Severus ran his fingers through his son's hair as he starts to sing to him.

(If I was the sun way up there
I'd go with love most everywhere
I'll be the moon when the sun goes down
Just to let you know that I'm still around
That's how strong my love is, whoa
That's how strong my love is, baby, baby
I'll be the weeping willow drowning in my tears
And you can go swimming when you're here
And I'll be the rainbow after the tears are gone
Wrap you in my colors and keep you warm
That's how strong my love is, darling
That's how strong my love is, baby
That's how strong my love is, whoa
I'll be the ocean so deep and wide
And catch the tears whenever you cry
I'll be the breeze after the storm is gone
To dry your eyes and love you warm
That's how strong my love is, baby
That's how strong my love is, darling
That's how strong my love is, again now
That's how strong my love is, so deep in
Well, that's how strong my love is
So much love, yes so much love, whoa
Yes so much love, yes so much love
Anything that I can do, I'll be good for you
Any kind of love you want, I'll be with you)

After he finished the song he noticed Harry fell asleep with a small smile. "I love you, Hades."He whispered. Harry snuggled into him more with a purr.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

| Harry's P.O.V/A Few Hours Later |

I woke up to someone running their fingers through my hair humming a song that I love. I breathe in the scent and snuggled in the person more.

"Hello, My Love."Charlie mumbled. "Hi, Darling."I said with a purr. "You're feeling okay now?"He asked concerned.

"Yeah. I'm just glad no one got hurt."I told him. He hummed as he kissed my forehead. I mewed as something came over me.

My eyes snapped open as they flashed. I looked up at him. "Make love with me."I whispered as he stared down at me.

"Gladly."He said as I straddled him.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

hey everyone! yeah, this chapter is a little shorter, sorry. though, i hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

 though, i hope you all enjoyed this chapter