the beginning

The wolfies we just having some wolfy fun by putting their paw prints all over the sports hall wall except for kevin who was just painting on paper.

Howler:man this is super fun!as he put his paw prints on it.

Rip:sure is!as she did the same thing.

Kevin:come on guys can we just paint on something like this?...as he shown them a painting of a butterfly.

Howler:come on kevin this is way more fun!as he kept doing it.

Rip:and the pjs aren't here so that's the good part.as she did it too.

Kevin:yeah but they are other heroes around here.

Rip:like who?than suddenly they ground shook.

Howler:what's that!?

Than suddenly a big rolling thing came in.

???:stop what your doing!as it turn into its normal form than it revealed it was...armadylan.

Howler:oh look its armadillo boy!

Armadylan:you better stop before I use a thunder thump on you guys!

Howler:go ahead were not scare of you!

Kevin:I'm kinda am....as kevin put his hands up as howler and rip face palm.

Howler:let's howl him!as they got together.

Armadylan:oh no your not...THUNDER THUMP!!!as he made slammed on the ground and the wolfies went up high.

Howler landed in a dumpster kevin landed onto bushes and rip landed it on the roof of the sports hall.

Rip:ugh...as she was dizzy and got up and walk at the edge of the roof.

Armadylan:RIP WATCH OUT!!!as she didn't hear him than walk off the edge and started to fall.

Armadylan:don't worry rip I got ya!as he catch her in his arms and as rip closed her eyes.

Than rip finally opened her eyes and seen armadylan than suddenly seen armadylan holding her than she started to blush.

Armadylan:are you ok rip?as she was blushing hard.

Rip:umm.....YEAH I AM....NOW PUT ME DOWN!!!as he let her down.

Rip:why did you do that?

Armadylan:that's what a hero does he helps everyone even a villain like you and I will be taking these paintings...but nice butterfly.as he took the paints and turn into his ball form and rolled away and rip was still blushing.

Rip thought:man why do I feel weird?...as Kevin and howler came.

Howler:let's go guys....rip why is your face so red?

Rip:oh its nothing!as she shakes her head as they ran away as rip felt something really weird inside.