a strange feeling

Howler rip and Kevin were just running around till they stopped at a cafe.

Howler:ima use the little wolfy room cya later.as he walk away.

Rip just got on a chair and couldn't stop thinking about armadylan which made her blush.

Kevin:hey rip are you ok you look alittle red?as he walk to and sat next to her.

Rip:I don't know my stomach feels weird...and I'm all sweating...and everytime I think of that armadillo boy my face turns red and I can't stop thinking about him...and I'm going crazy...KEVIN WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!!!as she pulled kevin by the shirt as he realized and smirked.

Rip:why are you making that face?

Kevin:I know what's happening.as she let him go.

Kevin:you have something called this.as he made a heart with his hands.

Rip:....a...butt?...as she didn't know what he ment.

Kevin:no your in love with armadylan.as she was surprised and was disgusted.

Rip:ME LOVE HIM BLEH EW EW EW!!!

Kevin:come on rip you know you love him.as rip was trying to denie it as Kevin smirked at her.

Rip:ok I......LOVE....him....as she admitted it.

Rip:but what about howler if I tell him I like armadillo boy than he will go crazy!

Kevin:don't worry he won't know we'll keep it a secret.

Rip:ok than....so what should I do should I just pick on armadylan so he knows that I like him I seen it on tv before or should I just yell that I love him or something?

Kevin:*sighs*were gonna need some help...as Kevin got a idea.

Kevin:what about we ask the pjs to help us.

Rip:no way were asking those pajama kids!

Kevin:but they know more about these things than we do.

Rip:no not in a bill...bill....ALOT OF YEARS!!!as she crossed her arms.

Kevin:please....as he showed her his eyes and made puppy eyes.

Rip:....OK...just stop making that face before I barf.as he stopped.

Kevin:I'll go to there HQ and leave a note tell howler that I'm already at the house.as they both nodded and Kevin left.

Than howler came back and rip tried to look less suspicious.

Howler:wheres Kevin?

Rip:he....WANTED TO GO BACK TO THE HOUSE ALREADY NOWHERE ELSE!!!as she started to sweat.

Howler looked at her suspiciously.

Howler:ok than let's go.as rip breathe in relief as they both walked away.

*with Kevin*

Kevin had already made the note and attached it to HQ.

Kevin:hopefully the pjs will get this note as he ran away.