rip's/kevin's plan(short)

Every body gathered up in catboy's room.

Owlette:ok rip you gotten all the love advice you need.

Rip:ok pajama kids what's the next step?

Catboy:there is ni next step.

Rip:what!?

Gekko:yep cause since you have all the love advice you need so you decide how you should ask the someone your feelings.

Rip:ok then...as rip was unsure she could do it.

Catboy:and also rip can you at least tell us who is your crush?as rip got nervous.

Rip:um....ok well.......KEVIN RUN!!!as she grab him by the arm and ran into the elevators as they went down and exit HQ.

Gekko:should we run after them?...

Owlette:not really we should just see what there doing on the picture player.

Gekko:oh yeah.as they went on the picture player and seen rip and Kevin at the gates.

*with rip and Kevin*

They were at the gates and rip was catching her breath.

Kevin:rip why didn't you tell them?

Rip:because if even say that I like armadylan the pjs will go crazy and try to stop me and even worse howler might come to so it has to be between you and me ok Kevin.

Kevin:ok then.

Kevin:so how are you gonna confess to him anyway?

Rip:I don't know how to do that I gotten advice not experience!

Kevin:well if I was ever in that situation than I would just hang out with him a few times than finally when I feel like it I'll tell him how I feel.as rip got a idea.

Rip:KEVIN I GOT A IDEA I'LL JUST HANG OUT WITH ARMADYLAN A FEW TIMES AND WHEN I'M READY I'LL FINALLY TELL HIM HOW I FEEL!!

Kevin:is that the same exact thing I just said?

Rip:NO TIME KEVIN COME WITH ME!!as she grabbed him and they went away.

*with the pj masks*

When they watched the footage they were shocked.

Pj masks:ARMADYLAN!?!?

Catboy:WAIT SO ARMADYLAN-

Owlette:IS ACTUALLY-

Gekko:RIP'S CRUSH!?!?as they were still shocked.

Pj robot:*beeps*(aww they make a cute couple...)...as pj robot was starting to ship them.