the first date

Kevin was setting up the picnic for rip and armadylan at the park at the most beautiful spot.

Rip:Kevin I'm back!as she ran over to him.

Kevin:where were you while I was setting this picnic?as Kevin was tired.

Rip:I was sending a note to armadylan to meet at the park.

Kevin:smart.

Rip:I know.than they heard howling and running.

Rip:oh no its howler hide!as she hide behind a tree and kevin was looking for a place to hide but was too late.

Howler:kevin where were you and rip I was looking for you guys and what's with thw picnic thing?

Kevin:oh um...I set this up cause.....I wanted to see how it feels to set it up.....as he tried to make up a excuse.

Howler:ok then but where is rip?

Kevin:she's....um...she's looking for her lucky bone that she left in the trash!as he made that up to.

Howler:weird....well ima go to the museum to wolf things up.as he laughed and ran away.

Kevin:phew...rip you can come out howler is gone.as rip looked at the area and walk towards him.

Rip:ok so kevin when armadylan and me are hanging you gotta make sure nobody comes near us if they do than just howl them ok kevin.as kevin was unsure.

Kevin:but that's not nice what about if its the pj?

Rip:even the pjs this has to be perfect si we can continue this so soon I can finally have a chance to say you know what.

Kevin:ok for you sis.as they felt the ground rumbling.

Rip:its him....kevin go hide in that bush!as she pushed him into the bush.

The rumbling was starting to shake more and more than finally something jumped in the air and landed back down and it was armadylan.

Armadylan:hello rip.as he was glaring at her as rip starting blushing and almost started to panic.

Rip thought:ok....do what catboy said....as she took deep breaths and started to count to 5 in her head.

Rip:hi Armadylan want to have a picnic with me.as she showed him the picnic and armadylan was unsure of it.

Armadylan:is this a trick?

Rip:what no...come and join me.as she sat down as armadylan was still unsure.

Armadylan:ok...a hero needs a break once in a while.as he was still suspicious and sat down.

Rip:want a sandwich?as she handed him one as armadylan shook his head no.

Rip:ok than more for me.as she started eating.

Armadylan was still feeling it was a trap.

Rip:so Armadylan what do you do when there's nobody to fight?

Armadylan:well sometimes I just relax and train on my muscles and sometimes hang with the pjs.

Rip:what do you do with the pjs?

Armadylan:I just train with them or have fun like one time when me and gekko were doing a super muscle show off competition gekko was juggling wrecking balls and when he passed it to me I accidentally threw it and squashed some cars.as they both started to laugh.

So they were talking about memories and having fun and eating.

*later*

Armadylan and rip were still having fun.

Armadylan:this was the best time rip but I gotta go cause you know its about to be daytime.

Rip:I get it and armadylan.

Armadylan:yeah rip?

Rip:can we do this tomorrow?

Armadylan:hmm....sure why not.as he got up and turn into his ball form and rolled away.

Armadylan thought:maybe rip is not that bad as she seen to be.

Rip:Kevin you can come out now!as she called him as he cane out the bush and his face was red.

Rip:what happened to your face!?

Kevin:next time when you push me in a bush make sure its nit poison ivy!

Rip:sorry....but Kevin you heard that IT WENT WELL AND WERE DOING THIS TOMORROW!!!

Kevin:I'm proud of you sis....can we go home I think its starting to spread.as he felt his lower chin.

Rip:ok.as they started to walk home.