final

Everyone was on the bridge being exhausted from the mission.

Rip:I am so glad I am not that octopuses pet wolf.

Armadylan:me either.than suddenly they heard splashing than octobella and percival showed up at the bridge.

Octobella:you guys foiled my plan but next time when I come back ima have three wolf pest!

Rip:we will never become pets for you octopus let's howl her guys!as they sonic howl her abd percival back into the moat.

Armadylan:hey rip.as walks over to her

Rip:sup armadylan?

Armadylan:are you ok?

Rip:alittle wet but still ok.

Armadylan:well rip I have something to say to....

Rip:what is it?

Armadylan:well you are a pretty and cool person I have ever met before I thought villains and heroes weren't supposed to be together till someone taught me they can.as he pointed to pj robot.

Armadylan:and I want to say I....love you rip do you love me?as he and rip blushed thab rip looked at howler and Kevin and they nodded their heads.

Rip:..well......sorry but no....than they were all shocked.

Armadylan:oh... that's ok....as he started to walk away than he suddenly felt like someone was hugging him.

Rip:SIKE YES YES YES I LOVE YOU!!!as she was hugging hin and he hugged her back than they looked at each other and they faces were getting closer to each other than they kissed.

Kevin:aww cute....what do you think howler?as he didn't respond and kevin looked at him and he was gagging.

Howler:bleh!

Than armadylan and rip stopped kissing and when they look they seen everyone looking at them except for howler.

Armadylan:ok didn't see you guys....as they blushed in embarrassment.

Howler:wel the sun is gonna come so we better be going bye pjs and armadylan.as he ran away.

Kevin:bye guys!as he followed him.

Rip:bue pjs and by you.as she kissed armadylan on the cheek and left.

Armadylan gazed at her until she left.

Catboy:so you got a girlfriend huh?

Armadylan:yep.

Gekko:welcome to the club.

All:PJ MASKS ALL SHOUT HURRAY CAUSE IN THE NIGHT WE SAVE THE DAY!!!