got the pjs

Armadylan and rip was out of octobella's cave.

Armadylan:what the where is the gekko mobile!?as rip tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to the left and seen the gekko mobile spinning crazy.

Armadylan:*sighs*of course...as he face palmed and they both swam over to the gekko mobile.

When they were both near the gekko mobile armadylan waited and hold on to the tail of the gekko mobile and used his super strength to stop it from spinning.

Kevin:thanks...armadylan....as him and howler were dizzy.

Armadylan:what did I say?

Howler:umm....Kevin did it!as he pointed than armadylan knew he was lying than him and rip went inside the gekko mobile.

Howler and Kevin:RIP YOUR SAFE!!!as they both hugged her.

Kevin:we missed you sis!

Howler:yeah I'm sorry we kick you out of the pack.

Kevin:WE!?!?

Howler:I ment...me...sorry about that I kicked you out of the pack was very scared if you started to date him than I would lose the sister I know and love.

Rip:don't worry howler even if I'm dating armadylan I still want to do wolfy things with you guys.as they hugged her tight.

Rip:ok guys that's kinda tight.as they let go.

Kevin:sorry.

Armadylan:ok guys let's go save the pjs.as armadylan went in the drivers seat and started to drive.

*with the gekko and pj robot*

They were swimming away from octobella and talking to catboy and owlette and their communicators.

Gekko:hope armadylan already saved rip already cause I am tired of swimming...gekko says so exhausted.

Catboy:me to cause cats aren't used to water this long.

Gekko:hey your voice is getting louder?

Catboy:same as yours?...and when they looked straight ahead they seen the others and they both crash into each other.

Octobella:looks like we have them all now....let's finish them all percy.

Percival:*blabber*(ok.).as they got ready to destroy them as all the pj masks hold each other.

Armadylan:HEY PJS JUMP ON!!!as the pj masks looked behind them and seen the gekko mobile.

They got on top of the gekko mobile and drove away fast.

Octobella:HEY!!!

Armadylan:CYA LATER OCTOSMELLA!!!as everyone laughed which made octobella angry.