a sad surprise

It was night time and the wolfies were at the park and rip was really in a rush

Howler:ok since its our special day were gonna do special wolfy things.

Kevin:like what?

Howler:hmm...what about we grab toilet paper and throw it around the pajama kids HQ!as rip remember that's where armadylan is at.

Rip:WE CAN'T GO THERE....because....I was thinking we should....dig up bones!

Howler:cool where should we start!

Rip:right here of course let's start!as they all began to dig.

Rip look and howler and seen he was distracted so she left.

Howler:this is fun right rip....as he seen her left.

Howler:rip.....UGH SHE DID IT AGAIN!!!as he stopped digging and sat on a bench.

Kevin:im gonna find that bone!as he was still digging as howler rolled his eyes.

???:well well well look what we have here.as howler heard of voice and turn around and seen nobody.

Howler:who are you?as he was looking everywhere than a octopus girl jumped right in front of him with a shrimp.

Octobella:hi I'm octobella and this is my friend percival.

Howler:sup I'm howler...what are you doing here?

Octobella:well I seen that girl ditched you guys right?

Howler:yeah she been doing it for days I don't know why....

Octobella:well I know why.

Howler:really tell me!

Octobella:ok so your sister is hanging out with that armadillo boy for the couple of days cause she has a crush on him.as howler didn't get that.

Octobella:she loves him .as howler was shocked and angry.

Howler:so the past couple of days she has been hanging out with anteater and she loves him!as he was talking with his teeth.

Octobella:I don't mean to make things worse but....she is gonna tell him he loves her right now!as howler become super mad.

Howler:THAT'S IT WHERE IS RIP!?!?

Octobella:she's in front of the pj HQ.as howler ran away as she smirked and followed him.

Kevin:I FOUND A BONE!!!as he got out the hole.

Kevin:hey where is everyone?

*with rip*

She was running to meet armadylan at the front of the pj masks HQ.

Rip thought:hope he hasn't left yet!...as she was running out of breath.

When she arrived armadylan was there and she was happy.

Rip:I'm here!as she ran towards to him.

Armadylan:oh hi rip I'm here just like you said so what was something important you jave to tell me.

Rip:well I don't know how to say this but...as she breath in and out.

Rip:so ever since you saved me from the roof at the sports hall I started to l.....l....like you like...like like you.as armadylan blushed.

Rip:and I want to know....do you love me to?as armadylan smiled than suddenly frowned.

Armadylan:*sighs*rip....I want to say yes but I can't.....

Rip:why....as she hold her tears up.

Armadylan:because....I'm a hero...and your just a villain...when he said that rip felt something broke her heart.

Armadylan:like I can't date a villain cause I'm a hero and If I do I might turn evil like you so sorry rip but its a no....as rip was about to cry howler came.

Howler:so this is what you been doing huh!?as he walked towards her angrily.

Rip:howler what are you doing here!?as she wiped her tears.

Howler:oh a certain someone told me you were hanging out with armadillo in the past few days!

Rip:what kevin told you!?

Howler:wait kevin knows to!?

Howler:I can't believe you...you can't just date a hero were wolfies rip and we don't date goody goods like him!

Rip:but-

Howler:but nothing I can't believe I'm doing this but rip...your out of the pact!as rip was shocked.

Rip:YOU CAN'T DO THIS HOWLER...I'M YOUR SISTER!!!

Howler:your not my sister....as it hurted rip really bad and she ran away crying.

Armadylan:...howler that was cruel even for you!

Howler:I don't care and nobody ask you anyways ima be going....as he walked away.