moat gazing

So for the past 7 days rip and armadylan been hanging out with each other and been getting along really well and rip hasn't told armadylan her feelings yet.

*night time*

The wolfies were the cafe just hanging.

Howler:hey guys want to dig up the holes where we put our bones in?

Rip:sorry but I....gotta go somewhere!as she made a excuse.

Howler:AGAIN....where do you even go?she made that excuse all the time.

Rip:NOWHERE!!

Howler:ugh....well I had enough of this!as he got tired of rip's excuses.

Rip:please howler!as she gave him the puppy eyes.

Howler:UGH OK!!....

Rip:THANKS!!!as howler looked kinda down as kevin noticed it.

Kevin:hey howler tomorrow I planned a special day for us all to hang out as a wolf pack and do wolfy things and rip agreed to it!

Howler:really!?

Rip:I what?

Howler:I feel like I should say something?as he didn't know what to say.

Kevin:thank you?

Howler:yeah that.

Kevin:your welcome.

Rip:hey kevin can I talk to you for a sec!as she talked with her teeth.

Kevin:ok.as she grab his arm and moved him away from howler.

Rip:*whisper*ARE YOU CRAZY TOMORROW THAT IS WHERE I'M FINALLY GONNA CONFESS MY FEELINGS TO HIM!!!

Kevin:*whisper*sorry its just that we haven't been hanging as a wolf pack since the last seven days.

Rip:*whisper*curse your good wolfyness!

Kevin:*whisper*and why are you gonna confess to him tomorrow why not today?

Rip:because its gonna be two's day and that day is always my lucky day.

Kevin:but if you don't do it today than how would you be with howler and me and try to confess to armaarmadylan at the same time?

Rip:dont worry I got a plan.

Kevin:what is it?

Rip:its....LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!as she pointed behind him.

Kevin:WHAT!?!?as he looked and turn back rip was gone.

Kevin:DANG IT!!!

*with rip*

Rip was running to the moat where armadylan is at.

Rip:I WILL MAKE IT!!!as she ran super fast as she can than finally she was at the lake and seen armadylan just sitting looking at the beautiful moat

Rip:ARMADYLAN!!!as armadylan turn to the left and seen rip walking to him exhausted.

Armadylan:rip your here....are you ok?

Rip:yeah*breaths*I just ran to get over here and I'm tired..as she sat next to him and she kinda blush.

Rip:so why are we here?

Armadylan:because look at the moat.as she looked at it and seen it shining.

Rip:woah....awesome....as she was amazed.

Armadylan:I know right the first time the pjs took me here and I was amazed.

Rip:yeah its sk beautiful*yawns*that I.... as she fall asleep on his shoulder.

Armadylan looked and seen rip on her shoulder he sorta blush alittle than he wrap his arm around her and put his head on her head and started to gaze at the shining moat than to the stars.

*later*

They were still in the same positions than rip woke up and seen armadylan and started to blush real red.

Rip:Armadylan....as armadylan notice she was awake.

Armadylan:OH I SEEN YOUR AWAKE RIP!!!as he blush in embarrassment and remove his arm quickly and move little inches away from her.

Rip:what happened?

Armadylan:you slept on me....so.....basically umm.......as he tried to make a excuse.

Armadylan:I THINK IMA GO BYE RIP!!!as he got up.

Rip:wait armadylan!as she grab him by the arm which made them both blush si she let go quickly.

Rip:can you...please vist me at bridge to the pjs HQ tomorrow I have something important for you?...

Armadylan:hmm....as he looked at rip.

Armadylan:ok rip I will.as she was happy.

Rip:THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!as she hugged them which made them both blush again.

Armadylan:BYE RIP I HAD ENOUGH AWKWARDNESS FOR TODAY!!!as he blush so red abd turn into a ball and rolled away.

Rip:YES....I can finally tell him my feelings but....how would I do that since kevin made that dumb excuse that I have to hang out with the wolf pack since I can't tell howler that I like like armadylan?.....she said to herself.

Rip:meh I'm too lazy I'm just gonna let kevin make up the plan and steal it.

*in the crystal cave*

Octobella and percival were watching rip and heard what she said.

Octobella:so that mutt likes that armadillo and doesn't want to tell his brother I hope nobody gets in her way...as her and percival laughed evily.

Percival:*blabber*were gonna ruin it right?as octobella face palm.

Octobella:DUH SHRIMPY!!!