Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I was laying in my bed, gazing at the ceiling of my roof. The pale sapphire moonlight shone through the curtains and onto the floor. I was restless and hungry but still tired so I swung my feet off my bed and placed them on the cool floor. I walked down the hallway and stairs towards the kitchen. A slice of cake was sitting in the fridge calling my name, so I scarfed it down. At this point, sleep was out of reach so I decided to watch some tv. I put on some random show to distract myself and hopefully fall asleep.

The warm sunlight splashed my face and I shook awake. What time is it? 9:00! I'll be late for school! Wait, it's Sunday. I got up and stretched, falling asleep on the couch isn't great for your back. The tv was still running and the kitchen lights were on. I flicked the lights and tv off and ran upstairs to shower. The warm water was refreshing and relaxing. I drew smiley faces on the fogged up mirror before going back downstairs. While walking home a few days ago I saw a skatepark so I figured I'd grab my board and find it again. I pulled my vans on and picked up my board.

After an hour of doing simple tricks and what not I got thirsty and headed over to the vending machine. I was choosing my drink when I heard someone call my name.

"Hey, l/n what a coincidence!" It was Kaido and the others, this is exactly what I didn't want to happen. Kuboyasu eyed my board with a surprised look on his face.

'Wait do you skateboard?"

"No, I hang out at a skatepark with a board." He actually laughed and then Kaido butted in.

"Ha, I used to skateboard all the time!"

"Really wanna show me some tricks or something?" It doesn't take a psychic to know he's lying.

"Well um sure."

I lent him my board and sat on a bench next to Kuboyasu to drink my juice.

"I'm honestly surprised you skateboard it doesn't seem like something you'd do."

"I can teach you some tricks later if you'd like."

"That sounds nic-" Just then we were interrupted by a scream I knew to be Kaido's.

It wasn't a serious injury but Kaido wanted to leave the park after that so I invited them over to my house. Kuboyasu had been over to my house before but Nendo and Kaido seemed shocked that I lived right next to Saiki. We all agree to watch a movie and I let them argue which one to watch while I made some snacks. I was microwaving some popcorn when Kuyobasu walked in.

"Those idiots are fighting over two dumbass movies so I figured I'd help you out."

"Ha yeah, I kinda expected that."

"..... so L/n about earlier at lunch.... W-who do you like?" You know what fuck it I'm reading his mind.

Is he gay? Would he be interested in me? Probably not he probably likes Teruhashi or something

"You." I blurted out. I was blushing but I didn't care. I took a step closer to him and my body started moving on my own. I kissed him and....he kissed back. We separated to catch our breath and he stared at me.

"Hey, guys is the popcorn ready yet?"

A/n: Another cliffhanger this chapter actually got interesting so yay! It's 2 am imma sleep now. -Wes