Bickering

"YOU BITCH, UGH FINE ILL COOK THEN" wonwoo said as he prepared ingredients and utensils. "WELL IT ISNT MY FAULT IM TIRED" someone yelled from the shared bedroom.

Wonwoo was now slicing the vegetables aggressively, annoyed at his lazy and always tired husband. "JAGI-YA I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT EVEN TRY AND HELP ME IM GONNA HIT YOU" he yelled, tilting his head to make sure that he could be heard from the other room.

"YEAH YEAH IM COMING" was the last yell he heard before he felt arms wrap around his waist. "You really disturbed my rest" mingyu said as his head layed on wonwoos shoulder. He left a small peck on the olders cheek before resting his head on his shoulder again. "Yeah cause your dumbass is lazy." Wonwoo replied as he returned the peck, leaving one on mingyus cheek.

Wonwoo soon managed to finish cooking, despite the giant still attached to his back. "Sit down at the table" he said coldly, preparing plates and spoons and a bowl to place the soup in. The giant puppy did as said, and sat on the other side of the table. Patiently waiting for wonwoo. "Hey, youre hot, do you have a boyfriend" mingyu started roleplaying out of nowhere making wonwoo giggle. "Youre hot aswell, whats your name?" The older replied, playing along with mingyus childish act.

"Mingyu, kim mingyu. Yours?" The taller replied winking at the latter, "wonwoo, jeon wonwoo." He replied also giving a wink at mingyu. "So..do you have a boyfriend my dear sir" the younger asked, bowing elegantly.

So dramatic

Wonwoo replied with a bow aswell, leaving the dishes on the table as they continued their childish roleplay. Mingyu brought out his hand, still bowing. Wonwoo of course grabbed it, and was pulled into a tight hug. Mingyus arm was on his waist, while his other arm was holding up wonwoos. They spun around acting like they were in a ball.

"Apparently i do have a boyfriend 'dear sir', husband to be exact" the older replied to the question asked earlier, "damn..what an honor isnt it? Such a lucky man" mingyu shook his with a sad face on, wiping off non-existant tears. Wonwoos giggles turned into laughs, he calmed down and finally remembered.

Dinner!

He removed mingyus arms from his waist and intertwined their fingers, leading them back to the table. "Eat, you almost made me forget about it. It couldve gone cold asshole!" Wonwoo yelled again, making mingyu laugh.

Wonwoo fed the latter, observing his face trying to see if it was disgusting or good. "Its yummy" mingyu said as he took more spoonfuls of the soup wonwoo made, the older sighed, relieved that it was. He moved his chair, both of them now being on the same side of the table. He intertwined their hands again and began eating.

They had finally finished eating, mingyu washed the dishes while wonwoo sat on the couch watching tv. Both waiting for each other to be done so they could just cuddle and sleep.

"GYU? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? HURRY UP" wonwoo yelled from the living room. "WAIT YOU IMPATIENT PIECE OF SHIT"

Though they bickered alot, they knew they loved each other. So being like that was kinda like a routine for them.

Mingyu shook his hands, drying them. Then went into the living room and saw the latter just sitting down on the couch using his phone. "Hey, im tired again..lets go to the room now" mingyu whispered, but it was loud enough. He decided to just carry the small boy, considering he was to caught up on his phone to even notice mingyu.

"Hey!? What are you doing?!" Wonwoo yelled, but didnt even try to do anything, instead he just layed his head on mingyus shoulder. "Jagi..you should really stop yelling~" he whispered again, kissing the latters cheek. "You yell aswell, dont we both?" Wonwoo replied, still having his head hidden in mingyus neck.

They then reached their shared bedroom, mingyu set him down and continued to lay next to him, before turning off the lights. The only light that was on right now was the lamp that sat on their bedside table. Mingyus arm went on wonwoos back rubbing circles on it, while wonwoos hands were on mingyus waist.

"Hey" the older poked mingyus chest, "yes?" Mingyu breathed out, eyes stil closed. "I love you" wonwoo said as he shifted closer to mingyu. At this point they were pressed onto each other. Mingyu hugged wonwoo with the hand that rubbed circles on his back, he leaned down and kissed the olders eyelids, nose, then lips and replied "i love you to"

They both fell asleep in each others arms, ready for another chaotic yet sweet day ahead of them.

•834 words..short sorry

Im sorry i have been thinking of them being married and acting like this...HEJAWJAJWJQJW

Its trash