Tea party, Double date?

AHHH THE ROYALTY AU THING IS FINALLLY HEREE after like, days of no motivation i finally..wrote it

Also just saying, this has 5k+ words, suprisingly😭

Theres also a side ship, NYWAYS HOPE YALL LIKE IT

(Btw, wonwoo is 6 and mingyu is 5 here)

"Wonuu~ pway with mee" Ayeong bounced up and down, a girl and a boy mannequin in her arms as she hugged them tightly against her chest. "Later Ayeong" the 6 year old boy deadpanned, a book on his lap as he flipped the pages every once in a while, not paying any attention to the play mate he had. His tiny legs hung off his oddly large bed, the heavy black leather shoes bumping into the wood whenever he swinged it up and down unknowingly. "Wonuuu~ but daddy said soo" ayeong whined, looking up at wonwoo as she sat on the ground with her legs crossed, but you could barely see them because the puffy and frilly pink dress she wore covered them.

Wonwoo closed his book with a huff, annoyed that the little girl infront of him interrupted him from finding out if aurora did wake up from her sleep. He jumped down from his bed, setting both his hands on his hips, clearly about to start a rant about the whole thing- though, ayeong could care less cause she was used to it.

"Ayeong, im almost done with the b-" he was interrupted yet again when chunhae, his nanny that has been with him since he was born came in. Both wonwoo and ayeong turned their attention to the nanny, curious about what she was gonna give them next. Earlier, chunhae brought them cookies, next she brought dolls that were immediately snatched by ayeong, the last thing she gave was wonwoos book-which was probably a bad idea because the moment she gave it to the boy was the moment he stopped playing with ayeong. So what was she gonna give them this time?

Chunhae had a small boy behind her, trying to get inside the room already but the nanny tried her best to supress him from doing so, her large black skirt blocking his way. "Good afternoon young princess and prince" chunhae bowed, but almost stumbled when she felt ayeongs hands on her waist, realizing she was pulled into a hug by the young girl. She smiled before setting ayeong down, waving at wonwoo aswell so she knew he was listening, after all..what she had behind her right now was entirely for wonwoo.

"Prince, your father has assigned you with another playdate" she continued calmly, stumbling a little because of the boy behind her that was eager to enter the room already. "What!?" Ayeong yelled, standing up quickly before getting infront of wonwoo to sheild him. "But hes myyy playdatee chunnie.." she whined, wanting wonwoo all to herself. Chunhae chuckled lightly, "its okay princess, your mother has given you another playdate aswell! Shes a princess just like you" she stated, relieved that the girl calmed down and didnt throw a tantrum. She looked back at wonwoo, making sure that he was still on track and wasnt trying to sneak a peak at his book, and he was infact paying attention..he just didnt care.

"Ayeong, your mother would like you to go back to your palace. After all, your new playmate is there" she added the last sentence so that it would convince ayeong, and it did. The young girls eyes beemed with joy as she got up and ran to miyeong, her assigned nanny that was waiting for her outside.

Chunhae sighed, relieved, and somehow wonwoo caught her doing so. "She can be sooo tiring sometimes" he stated, sitting down on the carpet, crossing his legs as he looked up at chunhae expectantly. Chunhae giggled at what the latter said, but tilted her head, confused when she noticed wonwoo was waiting for something. "What are you waiting for my prince?" She asked, before remembering the boy that she was supposed to make wonwoo meet. "OH! Yes, the king found you a new playmate" she said beforr turning around to try and find the boy, she looked around for a sec but couldnt find him anywhere, that is..until she looked down. The small boy was sitting down on the floor, his back against wonwoos bedroom door as he spaced out. She laughed softly, feeling bad that he had to make him wait very long, tapping him on the shoulder as she whispered "you can go in now~" to the boy, and at that, his eyes lit up. His small legs did the work as he got up from the floor quickly.