I like you

"I like you"

They were about to go to the subway, but wonwoo stopped both of them in their tracks. So here they were, just on the side of the subway station. Wonwoo gripping mingyus wrists, scared he would probably leave if he didnt.

The older has liked mingyu for a long time, longer than he knows even. They were bestfriends, they have been together since early ages and were stuck together like glue. But wonwoo could only hope he wasnt the only one who gained feelings over time.

It was like time stopped, everything stopped, and the only ones moving were wonwoo and mingyu. Wonwoo couldnt even process what to say, he was tongue tied. His hand held mingyus wrist, tightly, and his eyes were locked on the latters.

He had just confessed, after..what 10 years of being friends? He couldnt hold it in anymore, and who knew a subway station would be the place he would confess.

"What?" Mingyu asked, breaking the silence and the tension. Wonwoo finally turned away, not looking at mingyu in the eyes anymore, instead he looked down at his feet. His hand that once gripped mingyus wrist finally let go, and he stuffed it in his pocket.

Wonwoo couldnt make up any words, he was scared that the mask they were wearing would interfere, or that he would make a fool out of himself, or mingyu would get annoyed and leave, many scenarios showed up in his head, Each and every one of them worrying wonwoo. "wonwoo..its not the time to joke you know? Lets just enter the subway already" mingyu said, turning away from wonwoo and walking towards the door of the subway, but was pulled back when wonwoo finally had the courage, he grabbed the tallers wrist again and finally locked his eyes with him.

"I-its not a joke" he silently said underneath his mask, but was enough to be heard. His eyes stared into mingyus, he inhaled a deep breath before explaining and pouring out all his feelings. "Ive liked you since..longer than i know, i mean, how could i not. Every girl in our class fell for you too, your just so a- i dont know mingyu..i could have been anything in this world but all i wanted was to be yours, and i probably ruined it saying this but i swear im not jok-"

He was interupted when a hand pulled down his mask, an arm that snaked around his waist and was pulled closer. So close that they kissed and fuck it felt amazing, wonwoos eyes widened but closed with ease as he kissed back, he felt fireworks explode inside him as he wrapped his hands around mingyus neck. He felt the time stop again, everyone disappearing leaving only them in their tiny world. His heart started to do cartwheels, arials and many more. He melted into the kiss, loving the feeling of mingyus soft and plump lips on his, and his hands tugged on mingyus hair, hair that felt so soft that he could just imagine clouds.

But soon enough they had to pull away, for air of course. Both of them panted, their chests going up and down because of how long their kiss was. Mingyu was still very close to wonwoo, their foreheads touching. Wonwoos eyes were wide as he looked into mingyu, his cheeks were decorated with pretty pink, who knows if it was from the cold snow or from his heart going rapid.

"You have a way with your words" mingyu said as he leaned down again, wonwoo was a mess, his heart would have leaped out of his cheat by now if it werent for him controlling it. Their lips were in sync, almost as if it were made for each, made so this would happened. Mingyu brought out his hand, laying it on wonwoos pink cheeks as he caressed it with his thumb from time to time. They pulled away again, this time more calm because the kiss wasnt as long as the last one, but it was still just as amazing.

Wonwoo stares into mingyus eyes again, seeing stars and galaxies in the latters hazel eyes. His arms were still wrapped around mingyus neck and mingyus were secured on wonwoos waist, they should thank the lord that this happened with no one in the subway station, but either way they didnt care for they were to caught up in each others presence.

"You like me?" Wonwoo asked, but kinda already knew the answer- "of course i do, weve been together since we were babies, you arent the only one who gained feelings. I like you so- fuck i could even say i love you" mingyu replied, leaving wonwoo astounded at what he just heard. The smaller could only reply with an embrace for he was to shocked and happy to even reply with words.

"Im so happy" wonwoo finally said, his words tickling mingyus neck because of how his head was hidden in the crook of it. "Im so happy aswell, you dont understand how happy i am" mingyu replied, rubbing circles around wonwoos back as they were hugging. "But i think we should enter the subway already" mingyu continued, making wonwoo giggle.

They were to distracted that they forgot about the whole subway thing, so wonwoo pulled away from the embrace and intertwined his fingers with mingyus, and mingyu continued the sweet gesture by putting their intertwined hands in his pocket.

The two entered the subway and was prepared to see what else would happen to their relationship from that day and on.

•983 words

Ehajekajwiq ok so like this is just short cause im making this royalty au thingy and it might take long to finish and i didnt wanna leave you guys hanging so i made this, i hope you guys like it