2 in the morning

F l u f f

Ring ring ring

Ring ring ring

Ring ring ring

Ring ring ring

"Ugh what the fuck" he said as he lifted the comforter off of his body to reach his phone, "what do you want mingyu its literally 2 am" he continued, still having bed hair and half closed eyes.

It was sunday, a weekend. Which meant no distractions and just relaxing, until his stupid and annoying lover had to call him in the middle of the night.

"Wonuu~ dress up." Wonwoo pushed the phone away from his ear because of how loud mingyu was being. What on earth is that man doing in 2 am, wonwoo thought...well hes about to figure out.

"What?? Why?? Gyu i was sleeping and having a wonderful time doing so, why are you even awake right now??". He stood up and went to the bathroom. Well theres no hope now, wonwoo was fully awake and theres no going back. "Wonuuu, pleaseee just dress up and wait." Mingyu whined like a child, though wonwoo was soo annoyed he couldnt help but scrunch his nose and giggle like an idiot.

He looked into the mirror and washed his face, fixed his hair and wore his glasses. "Okkk gyuuu- ugh this better be worth it, its 2 am in the morning and you decide to do this." He scoffed, why did mingyu have to do this at 2 am?? And not 6 am or 7?? Either way he still followed the latters request.

He hung up the phone and went to his living room, he sat on the couch cause his lover wanted him to 'wait' for whatever reason.

Knock knock

Knock knock

Knock knock

"YES GYU STOP KNOCKING" he yelled, What the hell was this childish boy planning?

Wonwoo grabbed his coat, it was almost december so the weather started to become chilly. He walked to the door and opened it only to be met..with of course, his childish, annoying, stupid, and dumb lover. He loved him for that

"Hey.." mingyu breathed out, his nose was pink along with his cheeks. "How long have you been here?? For gods sake gyu you couldve just went in" even with his lover shivering in the cold he was still nagging him, mingyu loved him for that aswell.

"Not long, did you miss meee~?" He singsonged as he wrapped his gigantic arms around wonwoos tiny frame. "I did..i missed you alot gyu, but why are you here. In the cold. In 2 am." Wonwoo replied while laughing, he really did not get what the latter had in mind.

Mingyu entered wonwoos apartment as he closed the door behind them so the cold weather wouldnt come in, he held his hands to wonwoos cheek and cupped them making wonwoo look directly at him. "I couldnt sleep wonwon~, i was gonna go for a walk by myself but i missed youuu" wonwoo laughed. "Gyu, your like a child. Why do you keep whining?" He mumbled, he couldnt speak that much cause of the hands constantly squishing and playing with his cheeks.

"No reason, i just like to whine when it comes to you" mingyu replied as he kissed wonwoos nose. "Now that your dressed up and im here, mind if i take you for a walk" he said dramatically as he bowed with his hand on his chest like a prince. He held out his vacant hand waiting for wonwoo to take it.

Wonwoo giggled, he loved it when the latter would do these things. It was 2 am in the morning, but nonetheless he was enjoying this a lot. He happily took mingyus hand and was dragged out of his apartment.

There they were, on the sidewalk with hands intertwined. The city lights were so beatiful and bright that they looked like stars. The streetlights making the falling snow visible. Everything was so calm and just..perfect.

"Its so pretty.." wonwoo said, swinging his and mingyus intertwined fingers back and forth. Mingyu just stared at him, seeing that the latters eyes were sparkling due to all the lights around them, it was even better because of his glasses aswell. "Yeah, it really is. Thats why i wanted to walk with you" mingyu replied as he pointed finger guns and gave winks at wonwoo.

God he was so childish. So much to point where it was like wonwoo was with a 5 year old instead of a 23 year old. He wouldnt change him though, mingyu was amazing just like that.

They kept walking and walking until wonwoo noticed they were on a little mountain. It wasnt that high up, it wasnt even a mountain. It was just a small place where you can view the sunsets and sunrises.

"Remember this place?" Mingyu spoke out of nowhere making wonwoo jump, he calmed down and decided to look around..of course he remembers, how could he even forget?

It was the place they had their first date.
Probably the most magical memory both of them had.

"Of course i do, i dont think ill forget any time soon" wonwoo replied while still looking at the view. They both sat on a rock and decided to just enjoy the view. "Wanna know a secret?" The latter said while playing with wonwoos fingers. "Truth is, this was all planned" he left a small cute and mischevious laugh at the end of the sentence. Wonwoo just smiled, it didnt matter to him if it was planned or not he just wanted to be with his partner. "Really? Thats nice" he replied as he leaned his head on mingyus shoulder. "Really nice" he continued.

Mingyu just observed the latter, he stared at his sharp nose, beatiful eyes, pretty plump lips. He placed his head on top of wonwoos head and closed his eyes. He kissed the top of his lovers hands and intertwined their fingers again. "Im glad i couldnt sleep, i planned about this while trying to you know?" He laughed, wonwoo just laughed aswell.

Both of them were stuck in their own world, not caring about who was around them. Well, no one was really around them considering it was almost 3 am. They just showered in each others presence.

They soon realised it was about to be 4, they decided to just continue their day in wonwoos apartment watching a movie or cuddling. Either way they would still enjoy it.

They walked back hand in hand, having small conversations every now and then until they reached wonwoos apartment.

•1136 words

SJAHWJAA THAT WAS BADD- i think..wahh i mean im kinda proud?? Its a lil more longer than the last one so im proud. My next oneshot could be them cuddling??😉 or not Lmao. Nyways this is kinda boring..im not the besttt.