Worst day ever

Kim mingyu was officially having the worst day of his life.

He was supposed to go and meet seungkwan cause apparently the sassy boy had gossip and needed to tell someone, that someone being mingyu.

Mingyu agreed, he wasnt really gonna do anything so why not? Right?

First of all, he missed the bus he was supposed to ride, stepped on shit, tripped on a stone, bumped into a huge pole, and was about to munch on his burger until he bit his tongue; which infact hurt a lot more than it was supposed to.

So...goodbye to seungkwan i guess? he could say the gossip later on anyway.

_____

Mingyu was now seated on one of the subway seats, mentally having a full rant episode in his mind. The boy may have looked really calm and relaxed on the outside but- his thoughts say the opposite.

ARE THE GODS AGAINST ME? He yelled, in his mind of course. He doesnt remember doing something bad in the past weeks, if anything he was probably just in bed cuddling with wonwoo half of the time, so why was he experiencing all this.

The subway stopped, waiting for passengers to get off at the certain location, mingyu noticed it was where he was off aswell so he got up and left. His hands on the pockets of his baggy jacket, looking down as he was still upset because of his day. All he wanted was to go home and hug wonwoo, or watch a movie, or eat- anything that would make him feel better.

He found a pebble on the sidewalk, pushing it further within every step. "Fucking stone" he cursed under his breath, kicking the pebble even more aggresively this time. "I just had to trip on a big ass stone" he huffed, kicking the pebble with full force that it was probably lost at that point. He sighed, bringing his gaze off of the ground to what was infront of him, but...the moment he did, he was met by yet again, another pole.

This time it was a streetlight pole, doesnt make much of a difference. He rubbed his forehead, squinting as he felt it hurt every time he would press on it. "Ughh, again??" he groaned, getting up from the ground so he could finish up his day and head home, straight into wonwoos arms.

He made it to their house, leaving his shoes outside the door as he propped his things on the nearest table.

He walked towards their shared room, making wonwoo look up. The smaller was currently using his phone, texting, scrolling, whatever he was doing. He was sitting down with his legs stretched out, dropping his phone to look at mingyu. "Hi gyu~" he greeted with a small smile, his attention perfectly focused on mingyu.

Mingyu didnt reply, completely silent as he removed the jacket off of him, not even sparing wonwoo a glance. "Babe?" Wonwoo asked, confused why mingyu was being awfully silent, it wasnt like he was wearing headphones or anything, so why wasnt he replying?

Wonwoo was about to get up to check up on mingyu until the said boy jumped on him, like a big koala. Wonwoos back was now against the headboard, mingyu between his legs as the tallers head layed on wonwoos stomach, his arms hugging the latters back. "Hi" mingyu finally replied, making wonwoo chuckle, running his hands through mingyus fluffy brown hair.

"Care to explain why youre quiet today?" Wonwoo asked, smiling down at mingyu. "I had the worst day ever" mingyu groaned, already upset when he remembered what happened just hours ago. "Really? What happened?" Wonwoo conversed, leaning over so he could play with mingyus hair even more; who could blame him, the boy had the softest of hairs.

Mingyu stuffed his face into wonwoos clothed stomach, his face buried deep into the large hoodie wonwoo was wearing, which was his but he had no complaints. "I tripped, stepped on shit, bit my tongue, bumped into a pole twice, missed my bus" he said, his words muffling due to the fabric pressing onto his face.

Wonwoo giggled, despite hearing the awful scenarios his boyfriend had to experience today. "Well, what can we do, atleast its over" he re-assured mingyu, pulling the latters face out of his stomach so they could look at each other. Mingyu jutted his bottom lip, a small pout appearing, in which wonwoo leaned down to kiss. "Im still upset" mingyu argued, looking away from wonwoos eyes. "I would get it if i tripped or something, BUT THE UNIVERSE JUST HAD TO ADD IN ALMOST 100 MORE BAD SCENARIOS" he yelled, clearly mad about his day.

Wonwoo only smiled in awe, he felt bad for the latter of course, but who wouldnt smile at how mingyu was acting right now. All cuddled up with wonwoo, a pout showcased on his face, it was like he had a puppy who didnt get a treat in his arms.

"Yes, you have all the right to be mad. Blame the universe, give it a good scolding" wonwoo joked, trying to lift up the mood so his lover would stop being upset. Mingyu chuckled quietly, looking back at wonwoo. "Atleast im here now" mingyu stated, getting off of wonwoo as he placed himself on the bed, his back flat on the mattress, he patted his chest, hinting for wonwoo to get on it- and he did.

Wonwoo was now on top of mingyu their legs tangles together as wonwoos chin layed on mingyus chest. Mingyu grabbed the comforter beneath him so he could cover their bodies, making them both very comfortable. "Well, my day was awful but i guess the night payed up for it" he smiled, leaning down to peck wonwoo. "Credits on me" wonwoo said in a playful tone, scrunching up his nose as he began to laugh.

Oh god that nose crunch made mingyu melt, it was to cute to handle.

"Of course" mingyu replied, his turn playing with wonwoos black hair, messing it up but putting it back to place right after.

Meanwhile seungkwan:

"What the fuck? He just ghosted me" he ranted to chan, "i would to" chan replied calmly, not giving a shit about what seungkwan was blabbering about.

"Cant believe he would do that, to me, ME OUT OF ALL PEOPLE" he screamed into the phone, not caring if chan was wearing earphones or if the phone was close to his ear. "I think he chose the right person to do it to" chan said, still not paying full attention to seungkwan.

Seungkwan glared at his phone, looking at the profile picture the younger decided to use. "Electrical shaver ass bitch" he whispered under his breath before grabbing his phone. "Remind me why i chose to rant to you out of all people" he sighed, ending the call with chan as he went into the messaging app to text mingyu.

Seungkwan: Ghosted me, the audacity you have kim mingyu

Mingyus phone dinged, making him exit instagram to go the messaging app carefully, trying not to wake up the sleeping wonwoo on his chest.

Mingyu: oh you dont understand how much shit i went through trying to go to your appartment

Seungkwan: IS THAT AN EXCUSE?

Mingyu: ill just tell you about it next time, byee

Seungkwan: AND UR GHOSTING ME THROUGH TEXTS ASWELL?

Seungkwan: mingyu im gonna go jihoon with his guitar style on you

Seungkwan: ykw fuck it, ur probs all up on wonwoos face rn

Mingyu sighed, annoyed at how much times he had to swipe away the notifications seungkwan was giving. He eventually gave up and just turned off his phone, closing his eyes as he continued to join wonwoo in dreamland

•1349 words

Ejajekwjw short, yes. Boring aswell. also i have like 6 things in my mind to write but  my motivation jumped out of the window soo..AND THAT ROYALTY THING- i alr started writing it but i just..I CANT BRING MYSELF TO FINISH IT..ill try i swear, anyways byee