opposites attract

Jeon wonwooThe God dark

Jeon wonwoo
The God dark

Kim mingyuThe God of light

Kim mingyu
The God of light

Two of which were never allowed to see nor even meet each other.

They cancel each other out.

Their people were rivals aswell, which led to their kingdoms never reaching an agreement. The two has never seen each other, they werent allowed to after all.

Nothing was really bothering wonwoo, he was peaceful right now and thats all he cared about. He was fine with not meeting that sunshine delulu, as he likes to call him. He doesnt hate mingyu, hes just annoyed that people praise only him because of the light he gives. 'I give the same exact thing but just black. Ugh those unappreciative peasants' he likes to think.

Mingyu on the other hand was so eager to see this so called "prince of monsters" or "nightmare guy", atleast thats what hes heard from the people below him.

Mingyu sat on a platform, a platform surrounded by roses, sunflowers, basically any flowers you know. He sat there to read, peoplewatch, talk to his friend, he would do all of this whilst giving the people below him light. He was the God of it afterall.

Hes always wanted to see the God of dark, he wanted to know what he was like. Nevertheless he knew that it was forbidden for they would cancel each other out and make nothing but war between their people.

That didnt stop him from going.

Mingyu flew down from his platform, asking seokmin, his assistant to take his place for the mean time. He had a cloak over him to hide who he was, cause the moment the people of the onyx kingdom would see him..his head would be anywhere else but his body.

He went in the castle and was met with a big platform, it was floating in the middle of the castle. It was dark but he could see that it was surrounded by roses. He went closer and closer and..

There he was..a man, and fuck that was one gorgeous man.

He was merely 10 steps away from mingyu, he had ebony hair, sharp eyes, and a sharp nose. Mingyu couldnt help but get mesmarized. He went closer and closer until the only thing that keeping him from the gorgeous boy were the roses that surrounded the platform.