chapter.10 (School Dance)

I hope you like the chapter it's a pretty big one. Thanks for the 100 followers, so that's why i released this chapter earier.

{Enjoy}

Izuku and team rwby and jnpr where heading to professor Goodwitch her classes. And Cardin was walking infront of them with his team and Cardin was thinking:' i just want to emberrass the broccoli nerd once, maybe we are on the same page, but still. Mmm maybe a small joke that will emberrass him infront of his friends.'

Cardin then said to his team what he was going to do, so they moved out of the way that Izuku walked in after him. Cardin then held the door open for Izuku and said:" lady's first." Team rwby and jnpr all thought except Yang:' that is even worse then Yang."

Izuku then said:" heck yeah i'm a Queen." Izuku then walked past a dumbfounded Cardin.

Team rwby, Nora and Pyrrha all nodded in agreement, they then all said:" yes." They then also walked into class, passing the dumbfounded Cardin in the proces.

Jaune then asked Ren:" what just happend." Ren replied with:" i don't know and i don't care." Ren then walked also into class with Jaune right behind him.

(Small Timeskip basicly how it went before the fight of Pyrrha against team Cardinal)

Izuku and co where sitting in the stands, looking at how Pyrrha was beating team Cardinal, the last one she took down was Cardin

Professor Goodwitch then walks up to the stage were they where fighting, she then says:" and that's the match." Cardin then says:" that was a lucky shot." He then grunts and falls on his side.

Glynda then says:" well done Miss Nikos. You should have no problem with qualifying for the tournement." Pyrrha replies with:" thank you professor."

Glynda then says:" alright, i know it's a tuff act to follow 'execpt for Izuku probably', but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers? Miss Belladonna you've been rather docile for the past classes. Why don't you.." Some body then says:" i'l do it."

Glynda then says:" Mercury is it. Very well lets find you a opponent." Mercury then says:" actualy i wanna fight him." He then points to Izuku. Izuku then says:" uuh.. sure why not."

Glynda then says:" are you sure you want to fight him?" Mercury than says:" yes i'm pretty sure." Glynda then says:" okay, ready yourself and then come down."

(Small timeskip made by chibi duck izuku seeking some one to stab.)

)