chapter.14 (Izuku was right)

I hope you like this chapter. This is the last chapter of volume.2

{Enjoy}

After Izuku said that, the ground began to shake and multiple grimms came out and the biggest was a King Taijitu.

All the people began to run in fair when the King Taijitu roared. The grimm charged at them from a boarbatusk to a deathstalker.

(Scene change)

Jaune was peacefully sleeping when his scroll went of, he was being called by Ruby. He picked up his scroll to answer the call.

He responded with:" hello? Arghe.." he quickly pushes the scroll away from his ear, because the only thing that he could hear was some noise.

The call then stopped. Jaune then says:" what was that?"

(Small timeskip)

Team jnpr where walking to a bullhead and Jaune asked a question that Pyrrha then answered with:" i'm sure they are fine." Jaune then asks:" you think."

Nora then says:" it's probably nothing." Ren then says:" team rwbiy has always preformed good in the field. We should worry on our own mission."

Nora then appears next to Ren and says:" were gona be deputy's."

Jaune then says:" i just got this feeling. I.. i don't know." Pyrrha replies with:" Jaune..."

But she stops talking when they all a hear siren go of. They all looked at the city of Vale, only to see a cloud of smoke rising from it.

The sirens at Beacon then began to. Nora immediately puts her hands over her ears because of the noise.

Jaune then says:" we are changing our mission. Every one onboard." Jaune then walks to the Bullhead with his team following him.

Jaune then says to Ren before he enters the Bullhead:" Ren we will make it an other time to that village." Ren nods.

Jaune then says to the pilot:" take us to the city." The Bullhead then flies of.

Cinder who was looking from a distance with Emerald and Mercury by her side.

Emerald then says:" you don't think." Mercury responds with:" sure looks like it." Emerald then says:" but that is still days away."

Mercury then asks:" so what do we do?" Cinder then says:" maybe this way we can make sure that they don't see us as a possible threat and that Izuku Midoriya doesn't suspect us, so that we have more breathing space for our next steps for our plan."

(Scene change)

Team rwbiy was surounded with grimm. Izuku then says:" i'm tired of this crap." Ruby then asked:" what?" Izuku fired up ofa to 80%.

And in blink of an eye all the grimms that where surounding them where decapitated and fell dead to the ground. except for the King Taijitu and Izuku leaved a trail of green rose petals behind him.

Ruby then said:" oh... so it was that." Yang then says:" hey! I wanted to kill some grimm."

Izuku who was already angry that he couldn't protect Ruby from getting caught. He was angry, because he couldn't safe every one maybe they where the bad guys, but that didn't mean they had to die.