V.3 chapter.15 (Back to School)

I hope you like this chapter. It's the first chapter of volume 3.

{Enjoy}

Ruby was standing on a cliff side, infront of a grave with the name Summer Rose engraved on it. It's her mothers name.

"Hey mom, sorry i haven't come by in a while. Things have been... well things have been rather busy. Oh and dad is hear, he is... you know.. dad. He is still teaching at Signal, but he told me that he is going on some missions soon. I think he misses the adventuring with you.... i miss you to." Ruby said.

Ruby then says:" i haven't been kicked out of beacon yet. So that's cool, i think being on a team with Yang helps. I keep her in line, that was a joke. She is actualy a realy great fighter, you can tell that she learned a lot from dad. Well so are Weiss, Blake and Izuku. Oh there my teammates and together we form team rwbiy and yes before you ask, that causes a lot of confusion."

"Anyways, i made a bunch of new friends and i have a boyfriend." Ruby says.

Her father, Tai then says:" since when? And why do i only hear this now?" Ruby replies with:" dad can you be quiet for a few more minutes."

"Yes, but we will talk about this later." Tai responds.

Ruby then says:" oh we also stopped some bad guys, i guess it's like they say. Like mother like daughter. I still wonder why Ozpin let me in early, but i guess.. he will tell me one day. You know how he is. It's funny the more i get to know him, the more he begins to sound like uncle Qrow. Well wish me luck for the tournement, dad will bring me before he goes on a mission."

Ruby then turns around to walk to her father, when she is about 5 meters away from the grave she turns around and says:" it was good to talk."

Ruby then turns back to her dad and begins to walk to him, when she is a few feet away from him. Tai then asks:" what was that about a boyfriend?"

"Like i said, i have a boyfriend." Ruby replies. Tai then asks:" since when? What's his name? Is it a nice guy?"

"Since the school dance. His name is Izuku Midoriya and he is fifteen like me. And yes it's a good guy, dad. And also why didn't you react like this when Yang had a boyfriend for a short period of time when she was fifteen?" Ruby replies.

"Because you're my little girl, Ruby." Tai replied. Ruby then says:" i'm fifteen. I'm not a little girl anymore dad." She then whispers:' why don't Yang and dad see that.'

"You will always be my little girl Ruby." Tai responds and then proceeds to hug Ruby. And Ruby then starts to begin to trash around. She then says:" dad i need to breath."

"Ah.. sorry. Also if that boy brakes you're heart then i will brake his spine.... maybe more..." Tai replies. Ruby then yells:" DAD!!"

"What? Nobody hurts my daughter." Tai says, to defend his statement. Ruby then replies:" he won't. Izuku is to nice for that."

"Well that's good, but still boys can be dangerous Ruby." Tai says. Ruby then responds with:" but you're also a male, so you're saying that you are dangerous to?"

"No no, i mean teenage boys. They only know one thing" Tai says. Ruby then asks:" and what's that?" Tai replies with:" something you are to young for."