V.4 chapter.29 (The next step)

Here with the first chapter of volume 4. Hope you like it.

{Enjoy}

- Last Time -

Beacon Academie fell. The CCT Tower was destroyed disabling world wide communication...

- Now -

Somewhere in a far off place from civilization, a grimm grawled out of a lake made of a black murky substance.

It roared at the sky when it Finnaly climbed out of it. Before it joined the other grimm that where also just created with in those black murky lakes.

Mercury and Emerald watched at how more where created, one in shock and horror and the other just looked in suprise.

Cinder who was seated behind them gestured them to come her way.

Cinder looked around the table to see three more people where also seated at the table. She then looked to the end of the table and instead of one chair there where now two chairs, confusing her. The room they where in looked a lot like throne room, if you removed the table.

One of the persons that was seated at the table then said:" yes.. yes, please keep your posie in check."

This triggerd Mercury, who was about to jump at the person if it wasn't for Emerald holding her back.

"You hear that? Silence. I maybe have to thank the boy that bested you." The same person now said.

"If I were you, I would find him, capture him and then well... CARVE HIS EYES OUT WHILE I LISTEN TO THE SCREAMS OF AGONY AND DESPAIR!!" A man with a scorpion tale said before, he started laughing like a maniac.

Cinder stayed quiet for a moment, before she tried to talk and for no words to leave her mouth.

She turned to Emerald, who in responds came closer to understand what Cinder was whispering.

"Pathetic.. why did you.." the same person said that insulted Mercury and Emerald, he was about to continue talking down on them but stopped, when the giant doors at the end of room opened.

The one's that where seated immediately stood up. And looked towards the door that just opened.

Only to see a woman who was dressed in a black dress, she also had a lot of jewels on her. The woman had red irises while her sclera was black and her skin had a greyish color.

Next to her stood a man dressed in a suit. The man had red eyes and white hair that would be curly if he let it grow longer.

They both entered the room and walked towards there seat.

"Watts." The woman then said refering to the man that insulted Cinder and her subordinates.

"You find such.. malignance necessary." The woman then said, she then slowly rose her hand gesturing for him to speak and for the others to take a seat.

"I apologize ma'am. I'm not particular fond of failure." The man now know as Watts replied, after that he seated himself as well.