chapter.18 (Qrow vs Winter)

I hope you like this chapter.

{Enjoy}

Ruby then says after team SSSN just won:" that was to close."

"It looks like the dorks are going to the next round." Yang then says. Weiss then says while looking at Neptune:" emphasis on dorks."

"That concludes the match. Please wait for the next match to start, it will start in about ten minutes." Doctor Oobleck then says into the mic.

"Come on let's go congratulate them." Yang then says. Team rwby then stands up and proceeds to leave the colosseum.

Weiss the stops walking and looks up to see a ship pass over. Ruby then bumps into her, because she suddenly stoped walking.

"Uh.. hee... what.. are you doing?" Ruby then asks. Weiss then says while a smile forms on her face:" she is here."

"Eh who is here...?" Ruby then asks. But Weiss doesn't reply, but she starts running and Ruby proceeds to follow her.

(Small timeskip)

Weiss and Ruby then come to a stop when they arrive at the landing platform for ships.

"Who is she?" Ruby then asks Weiss. Weiss then replies while looking at her sister:" winter."

"Wait you're sister?" Ruby then asks. Weiss then shouts to get her sisters attention:" WINTER."

Winter turns around to see her sister and some girl are running towards her.

"Winter i am so happy to see you..... Oh you're presence honors us." Weiss then says. Winter then says:" Beacon... it has been a long time. The air feels.. different."

"I mean it's fall, so uh.. yeah it's colder." Ruby then says, only to be punched by Weiss who wants Ruby to shut up.

"What are you doing here" Weiss then asks her sister who then replies with:" classified."

"Oh right.. um how long are you staying?" Weiss then asks. Winter replies again with:" classified."

"Ofcourse.." Weiss then says. And Ruby then says:" well.. this is nice.. i think." While thinking:' this is akward..'

"You're going to love it here. I know you travel a lot, but so much of beacon is different from atlas. Vale to, the goverment and the school are completely separate. Can you believe it.." Weiss then says.

But she is cut of by Winter who then says:" i am more then familiar with how this kingdom handles there affairs. But that's not why i came."

"Right i am sorry.." Weiss then replies. Winter then says:" nor did i came to watch my own blood fail so miserabele in battle, but it appears i have no choice in the matter."

"But.. we won." Weiss then says. Winter replies with:" only a novice would refer that as a victory. I atleast counted that three strikes missed."

Ruby then thinks:' um.. yeah we are going to a school to learn how to become Huntresses, so it's to be expected that we aren't pro's yet.'

Winter then pushes a button and says:" leave us." To the Androids that then proceed to walk a few feet away.

Winter then sighs and says:" so how have you been?" Weiss replies with:" splendid, thank you for asking. I am actualy in the very top ranking of our sparring class. The rest of my studies are going wonderfully to."