chapter.6 (Problems Fixed and New Problems)

I hope you like this chapter, also qeustion, i was thinking of keeping pyrrha alive i don't know for sure yet, so i'm asking you guys if you want this to.

if you want it please leave a comment. Because then i have to think about how she will go further in this story.

Also i put some other qeustions at the end of the story so after you have readed it, please look at the qeustion i have asked you guys.

{Enjoy}

The last week for Jaune was a pain in the ass, he was confronted by Cardin and now he is literally his servant sort of more like his personal slave, because cardin found some how out that he had a fake transcript and being around pyrrha became akward because of the argument they had.

He also had a talk with ruby, about what is more important now because of him being a team leader and all that, he was thinking a lot this week about how he will proceed with his problems.

But he has to stop his thinking about that for a day because tommorow they will go to the forest of forever fall, lucky for Jaune he is already tired of classes today, so he will be faster asleep.

(Timeskip made by chibi izuku and chibi ruby)

Professor goodwitch was already lecturing her students about what they have to do

glynda then said:" professor peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest and i am here to make sure you don't die while doing so. Each of you has to gather one jar worth of red sap, however this forest is full of the creatures of grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates, we will rendezvous back here at four a clock, have fun."

Jaune was about to go with his team but was stopt by cardin who said:" come on budy, lets go." Pyrrha could only watch how jaune and team Cardinal walked of to a other direction.

Pyrrha sighed in disapointment and then she walked of to ren and Nora.

Team Cardinal let jaune do all there work they were just laying on the ground waiting for jaune to finish, it only took him a few minutes before he was done and came walking back only to see cardin and his teammates lying dead on the ground.

Take 2.

When jaune was done, he came walking back only to see cardin and his teammates chilling on the ground, jaune put the jars on the ground and then he fell forward on the ground.

Cardin then says:" hey great work Jauney boy now that wasn't to hard, was it?" Jaune then says:" i think i am allergic for this stuff."

Cardin only responds with:" great great great, so jaune i bet your asking yourself, why did my budy cardin ask me to collect six jars of tree sap when there are only five of us."