chapter.24 (Destiny?)

I hope you like this chapter.

{Enjoy}

Izuku was still heading back to the dorms. It was taking him so long because there where a lot of grimm in the area and every grimm that he came across he killed.

Izuku then stopped for a moment to catch his breath. Izuku then noticed that the sun was comming up, he sighed and said:" well i'm almost there...."

(Scene change)

Team RWBY, Ozpin, Qrow and Ironwood where in the girls dormroom listening to what Ironwood had to say.

"I'm sorry, but you left us with no choice." Ironwood said. Yang responded with:" but he attackted me!"

"Video footage and million of viewers say otherwise." Ironwood replied. Weiss then says to defend Yang:" but yang would never do that."

"Yeah.. Izuku gave you his notebook or didn't you read it." Ruby said. The three girls looked at Ruby confused. Blake then asked:" what do you..."

"That's classified." Ironwood responds while looking at Ruby with a stern look. Ozpin then takes a step forward and says:" James they have the right to know."

"Even if they knew Ozpin. What will make the difference Ozpin, they still are kids." Ironwood replied. Qrow groaned and said:" this again... James, most of the information we got comes from this Izuku kid, so he has right to tell them if he wants."

Ironwood was about to responds but he was cut of by Izuku.

"Can you two stop arguing." Izuku then said who entered the room through the window, he had one for all still activated.

"Izuku you're finnaly here." Ruby replied with a sigh. Weiss then asks:" where we're you?"

"Oh me." Izuku said while pointing at himself. Weiss then said a bit annoyed:" yeah you." While pointing at Izuku.

"Calm down Weiss. Izuku was about to explain, right?" Ruby then said wanting to know what Izuku exactly did."

The three adults that where in the room looked at Izuku with a confused look.

"Well i follewed Mercury." Izuku says. Ironwood replied with:" you did what!?"

"Calm down Jamal." Izuku said. Ironwood replied with:" that's not my name.. whatever just tell us what you discovered."

Izuku picked his scroll out of his pocket, he then conected it to a hologram projecter or something like that.

Izuku then puts on the video that he filmed a few hours ago.

When the video finished, Izuku said:" the one next to Cinder is Neo but she used her semblance to give herself a different appearance."

Qrow eyed Ozpin to see that he was smiling. Qrow then walked a bit closer to Ozpin and whisperd:" you knew that this kid would do that."

"Not exactly, but i was close." Ozpin responds. Qrow then asks:" Ozpin who is this kid, his skills are almost that of a seasoned Hunter and he is only sixteen."

"Do not worry Qrow, he is on our side." Ozpin replies.

The two where interupted by Izuku who then said:" also i think Emerald used her semblance on Yang, although i am not sure."