Birthday Boy

August Pov

Today Was Aiden's Birthday. He Was Turning 5. So While I Was Sleep Aiden Came In My Room,Jumping In My Bed. "Daddy Today Is My Birthday!" Aiden Said As He Started Playing With My Face."No Its Not,Now Go Back To Bed."I Said Half Sleep."Yes It Is." He Said."Ok Son I Gotta Tell You Something Come Sit Down."He Sat Next to me And Said"Aiden.....Your Birthday Isn't Today,We Actually Don't Know When It Is,So We Made up A Date.So You're Still 4." Aiden Then Sat There And Began To Cry. I Then Chuckled And Said"I'm Just Kidding Son,Today Is Your Birthday,Son You Gotta Stop All That Crying,You're Five Years Old Now." He Then Sniffed And Wiped His Tears."Yes sir." He Said."Happy Birthday Son, I Love You." I Said As I Hugged Him And Kissed His Cheek."Love You Too Daddy." He Said.He Then Left As Ashlen Walked In."Daddy You Gotta Make Pancakes With Birthday Candles,Like Mommy Use To On Our Birthdays." Ashlen Said. I Then rubbed My Face And Said"Oh Yea,I'll Do that after i get ready." I Then Hopped Out Of Bed got dressed,did personal chores,And Went In The Kitchen As Ashlen Followed. She Sat On The Counter As I Cooked."Don't Forget the Sprinkles!" Ashlen Said. "oh Yea!" I Said As I Put The Sprinkles in The Batter. I Then Poured It On The Skillet And Made The Pancakes Look Like Mickey Mouse. Once I Was Done With The Pancakes,On The Plate I Spelled Happy Birthday Aiden With Syrup.I'm So Creative. I Put Birthday Candles In The Pancakes And Lit It.Ansley,Ashlen,And I Then Went In Aidens Room,Where He Was Playing with his legos.Ashlen And Ansley Began To Sing."Happy Birthday To You,Happy Birthday To You.You Look Like A Monkey And You Smell Like One Too." They Then Giggled." He Then Gave them the stank face and said "I Rather Smell Like A Monkey Than A Fish In The Ocean." I Then Chuckled a little And Said "yal Need To Be Nice To Each Other.Now Lets Sing The Song The Right Way." So The Girls And I Sung To Him And You Know Me Being Me I Had To Spice The Song up.Aiden Then Blew The Candles Out. I Then Handed Him His Pancakes."Guess Where Were Going,I'll Give You A Hint,Look At Your Pancakes." I Said."Disney world!" Aiden Said."Yep." I Said.He Then Began To Do His Happy Dance As He Ate His Pancakes.We Then Left Him In The Room So He Could Eat his Pancakes In Peace."What We Gon Eat Daddy?" Ashlen Asked."Umm There's Cereal In The Pantry." I Said.She Rolled Her Eyes And Went Downstairs To The Kitchen With Ansley.I Then Went In My room to find the home videos. I Went Through My Phone And Found The old Video Ashley Sent Me when she couldn't see aiden on his birthday because she was on a business trip."Aiden Come Here." I Yelled.Aiden Then Came Running in."Sir?" He Said."Come Here,I Gotta Show You Something." I Said. He Then Came To Me And I Sat Him In My Lap.I Showed Him The Video.
🎥Video🎥
*Ashley Sings Happy Birthday*
Ashley- Happy Birthday,My One And Only Son Aiden Anthony Alsina. I Love You So much chunky baby. I Hope You Have A Wonderful Birthday.Aww My Baby Is Growing Up.*pause**holds back tears*I Just Wanna Hold You In My Arms Forever And Shower You With Tons Of kisses.But You Gotta Grow And I Can't Hold You Back.I Love You So much Aiden,Happy Birthday baby.*Blows kiss*
🎥End Of Video🎥
Aiden Wrapped his Arms around My neck And I Hugged Him Tightly As He Dug his head in my chest."Happy Birthday Son,I love You." I Said To him,Giving him a kiss on the forehead."Love You Too Daddy." He Said. There Was Then A Knock On The Door. The knock then began to become a beat. Only Chris Would Do That Sh** 😂. So I Went Downstairs To Open The Door."Ayyee Where My birthday Boy At?!" Chris Yelled As Him and karrueche Walked Into The House. "Right Here!" Aiden Said As He Came Downstairs.Chris Picked Him Up And Said"Happy Birthday Aiden,Your Finally Old Enough To Go To The Club With Us And Drink Alcohol." Aiden Giggled And Said"No I Can't,I Gotta Wait Til I'm 21 Years Old.I'm Only 5!" Chris Then Laughed And Said"I Swear I Thought You Turned 51." Aiden Then Giggled And Said"Nooooo I'm 5." Chris Then Said"Oh My Bad, But I Got Something For You,But I Left it At Home." Karrueche Then Kissed Aiden's Cheek And Said"Happy Birthday Baby." Aiden then Said "thank you" Once Chris Put Aiden Down The Girls Came Running Downstairs. Ashlen Ran To Chris As Ansley Ran To Karrueche."Hey Goddaddy,Guess Where Were Going?" Ashlen Said."Disney World?" Chris Said."Yep How Did You Know?" Ashlen Asked."Your Dad Asked me if I Wanted To Come And I Just Couldn't Pass Up The Offer." Chris Said."Ohh."Ashlen Said."The Quicker Yal Get ready,The Quicker We Can Go." I Said as I Washed The Dishes. The Kids Then ran upstairs. I Then Realized I Had To Dress Ansley,But Karrueche put matters in her hands and did it for me."So How You Been?" Chris asked. I Sighed And Said"Bruh I Miss Her A Lot And Sh** Been Hard On Me Lately,Taking Care Of These Kids On my Own,My Mom Helps me As Much As Possible But She Got Other Kids To Take Care Of Also So I Try Not To Throw The Kids On Her As Much.Sh** Just Tough On Just One Person." Chris Then Said"I Understand,Just Know You Got Us,We Don't Mind Watching Them,But Have You Ever Thought about Dating?" I Gave Him A Look And Said "nah I Ain't Ready For That Dating Sh**,I'm Only worried bout my kids and music Thats All." Then The Kids Came Running Downstairs."Were Done Daddy!" Ashlen Said."Oh Really That Was Quick,Yal Washed Yal Faces And Brushed yal teeth?" They Then Said"Yes Sir." I Then Said"Lets Check." Ansley Came To Me. I Picked Her Up Smelled Her Breath And Checked her face."Ok You're Good."I Said. Ashlen Then Came To Me.I Picked Her Up And Checked her breath and face."You Still Got Sleep In Your Eyes And Dry slob on your face,Go Wash Your Face Again." I Said As I Put her Down.She Ran Upstairs As Aiden Came To Me.I Picked Him Up And Checked His Face.He Then Breathed in my Face."Da** Ni**a,What Died In Your Mouth Man?" I Said.He Giggled And Shrugged his shoulders.I Then Put Him Down And He Went To Brush His Teeth. As They Did That I Put Our Bags,I Packed With clothes and put It In The Trunk Of My Car.Once They Were Done We All Left To Go To Disney World. "Were Going To Disney World !Were Going To Disney World!" The Kids And Chris Continuously said.I Laughed And Said"I Didn't Know I Had 4 Kids In Here,I Swear It Was Just 3 Kids" Karrueche And Chris Began To Laugh."Man I Aint Been At Disneyland In Forever." Chris Said.I Then Laughed."Excuse Me,Daddy?" Aiden Said."Huh?" I Said Looking Through The Rearview Mirror."We Forgot Grandma!" Aiden Said."No We Didn't ,Grandma, your Aunt,Uncles,Your Cousins,and friends Gonna Be There When We Get There." I Said."oh" Aiden Said.Ashley's Mom Then Called.
📞Phone Call📞
Me-Hey Momma Meary

Momma Meary-Hey Baby,Where My Birthday Boy At?

Me-He's Right Here

Momma Meary-Can I Talk To Him

me-Yea

*passes the phone to Aiden*
Aiden-Hello?

Momma meary-hey Grandma Baby,Happy Birthday Sugar Monster.Sorry I Couldn't Make it To Your Birthday

Aiden-Thank You ,Its Ok Grandma,I Love You.

momma meary- I Love You Too,Tell Ansley and Ashlen I Love Them.

Aiden- Yes Maam.Well Bye.

Momma meary- Bye hun , I Got A Present For You When I See You Ok.

Aiden- Alright Grandma.

Momma Meary-Ok i Love You,Bye

Aiden-Love You Too Bye.

📞end Of phone call📞
Aiden Told The Girls What their grandma said.He Then Got A Few More Calls From Family And friends.The Trip To Disney World was Actually fun.We Played games,listened to music,And once The Kids Fell Asleep Chris,Karrueche,and I Just Talked.Hours Later We Made It."Were At Disney World Kids!" I Yelled. They Still Didn't Wake Up."Well I Guess We'll Just Go Back Home,Wait I Actually wanna go so we'll just let them stay in the car as we have fun." I Said. They Then Immediately Woke up. We Then parked The Car And Got out. The Kids Went Running To The Entrance."Daddy Where Is All the People at?"Aiden Asked. "I Reserved It For Us,So We Got The Whole Park To Ourselves."I Said."oh Cool!" Aiden Said. We Finally Made it in.The kids went running to a ride,but I Stopped them."Ayye we Gotta Find Everybody else first." I Said.They Then Sighed And We Went To The Cafe Orleans,Where Family And Friend Was."Happy Birthday!!" Everyone Yelled As We Walked in."Thank You." Aiden Said Smiling.Mickey Mouse Then Came To Aiden.One Hand He Had A Mickey Mouse Ears and Other Hand Had A Crown.Aiden Chose The Ears.I'm Just Thinking,He Rather Be a Mouse Than A King,But Thats Him.I Then Took The Crown And Put It One My Head.My Brother Smoke Then Asked Aiden."What You Want For Your Birthday?" Aiden Then Said"All I Want For My Birthday Is A Big Booty-"I Cut Him Off And Said"Don't You dare Say It." He Then Laughed And Said"I was Gonna Say Girl" We All Then Laughed."Aiden what you wanna do,Get on rides or Open presents and eat?" I Asked."Rides!" He Yelled.I Sighed And Said."I'm Hungry As Hell,You Don't Want To Blow Out the candles and cut the cake." I Said."No! Rides!"Aiden Said Quickly."Well Ok Lets Go Then ,Dang" I Said. We All Then Got In Groups.Aiden Made Sure We Got on Every Single Ride And Met Every Single Character."Dad I Gotta Find My Wife."he Said Seriously. I Laughed And Said"Who's Your Wife?" Aiden Then Said" Sleeping Beauty Duh." I Then Laughed And Said"Ok." We Then Made It To Where She Was. Aiden Then Whispered to me"Dad You Might Want To Record This and Take Notes."I Chuckled And Said"Alright."So As I Was recording him as He Went Towards her,I Didn't Hear What Was Being Said.Thats When The lady Was About to kiss aiden on the cheek, but aiden turned his face and she ended up kissing him on the lips. My Jaw Dropped When That Happened. The Lady Was Caught In Surprise And She Giggled As Aiden Walked Off Like A Boss,Like He Just accomplished The Most Biggest Thing In Life. I Then Followed him In Shock."That Was Some G-Sh** Right there." I Said Laughing."I Know,Cause I'm A Real G." He Said Popping his invisible collar."Oh My Bad,Real G."I Said."I Remember When you tried to do that to a girl, but you failed at doing it."Travis Said."Bruuh she kissed my top lip." I Said."Nahh That was Your nose she kissed." Travis Said."Bruh I Aint Gonna even argue with you." I Said As I Laughed."We Know The Truth." Travis Said. "Yep We Do." I Said As We Walked Back To The Meeting Spot which was at the cinderella castle,Where We Would Be staying . Once we made it to the dining room We Were Welcomed By The Whole Disney Crew.Aiden Then Sat In The Special Seat. The Disney Characters Surrounded aiden as The Waiter Came With The cake That Had Five Lit Candles In It.Everyone Then Began To Sung Happy Birthday To Aiden.He Then Blew Out The Candles as I Took Tons Of Pictures,I'm Slowly Becoming Ashley. I Helped Him Cut The Mickey Mouse Shaped Cake. I Then Passed Out Cake And Then Ate My cake I've Been Waiting on for a While.Aiden Then Opened His Presents. He Got A lot Of Ninja Turtle Toys,Legos,Spiderman toys,And Clothes."Thank You Everyone." Aiden Said."You Welcome." Everyone Said In Unison.I Then Took A Picture Of Aiden."Let Me See That Million Dollar Smile." I Said.He Then Smiled Big Showing All His Teeth as I Took The Picture.The Workers Then Took The Kids To A Room Where They Dress Up Like Knights And Princesses. The Kids Had Fun as The Adults Socialized. Once The Party Was Over,Everyone let except for Chris,Karrueche,my Mom,My Neices,My Kids And I.We Then Stayed The Night At The Disney Castle.