Girl With The Tattoo

And too many others gon' ask to say I do
but I knew ...the girl with the tattoo, yeah
oh yeah I knew, the girl with the tattoo
I use to know,
Girl With The Tattoo,Miguel

August Pov

-Flashback-

"August,I Swear I'm Gonna Win" Ashley said As She Set up The Monopoly game."Nahh I'm the king of monopoly now" I Said."August We Already Made it clear that I'm better than you in Board Games." Ashley Said.She Was Right She Always beat me in board games,but Actually I've been Practicing my board games while I Was On Tour."Well Alright If I Win,You Have to Get A TAttoo Above Your Pu**y That Says August's Property." I Said With A Devilish smile."Alright And If I Win You Have To Get Ashley's Property on Your Di** " Ashley Said As She Smiled At me."Alright Thats A Deal"I Said As We Shook Hands. At The Beginning Of The Game She Was Winning,But Then I started To Win"Oh It Would Suck If You end Up Getting A New Husband and He Has to Deal With That Tattoo."I Said As She Rolled Her Eyes,"Ugh," Ashley Said As She Rolled The Dice.I Eventually Won The Game. Ashley Then Knocked The stuff Off The Board And Said"This Game Lame asf Anyways." I Laughed And Said"So Its Lame Now since You lost." She Rolled Her Eyes And Got Up. I Smacked And Rubbed Her Pearl and said"That tattoo Is Gonna Look Sexy Asf!" She rolled Eyes and Said"Lets Hurry Up And Get This Sh** Over With" I Hopped up and said"Aight." We Then Slippped our shoes On And left To Go to The tattoo Parlor. Once We Made It we was Welcomed By Tisha,my tattoo artist,"Hey August And Ashley." Tisha Said."hey" ashley and i said in unison."What You Want now August?"She Said As She Folded Her Arms."Oh Not Me,She's Getting one" I Said as I patted Ashley's Shoulder."She Lost The Bet So Now She Has To Take The Consequences." I Said As Tisha Chuckled."Well Come Sit Right Here."Tisha Said. Ashley Slowly Walked Towards The Reclining Chair,So I Helped Her Move Faster. She Then Sat In The Chair As Tisha Said"So Where Are We Putting This. I Gave Ashley A Devilish Smile As She Rolled Her Eyes. I Pulled Down Ashley's Shorts And Slightly Pulled Down Her Thongs."Right Here."I Said.Tisha Chuckled And Said"Something Told Me You Was Gonna Want It There, So What You Want It To Say?" I Smiled And Said"August's Property And I Want It To Be In Cursive." As She Set Up The Stuff She Said"Alrighty." She Then Put Her Gloves On,Sanitized The Spot,And Started To Do The Tattoo As Ashley Grabbed My Hand. As She Did The Tattoo Ashley Squeezed My Hand Tightly And Said"Ohh Sh**....Ahh....Fu**.....Ahhhhhhh." Tears Then Started To Go Down The Corner Of Her Eyes."I Hate You August!" She Said As She Laid There In Pain."I Love You Too Ashley." I Said Laughing As I Kissed Her Forehead.Once Tisha Was Done Ashley Said"I Better Get Some Good A** Head Tonight." Tisha And I Laughed."Alright Baby." I Said."August Since Were Here We Mind As Well Get Those Tattoos." Ashley Said."Sure ." I Said."Alright,Well I Want August's Name On The Side Of My Ring Finger with Hearts Next To it And August Will Get The Same But With My Name." Ashley Said As She Smiled Big."Alright." Tisha Said. She Then Did Ashley Tattoo.Ashley Was Squeezing My Hand As She Turned red Trying To Hold In The Tears And Yells Of Pain. Then It Was My Turn."how Is this Not Painful To You?!" Ashley Said.I Laughed And Said"I'm Just Used To It,You Got A Tattoo Before Why Are You in Such pain?" She Then Said"I Was Crying When I Got That Tattoo I Was In Such Pain.That Tattoo Was Suppose To Be Something Else,But I Couldn't Take It." I Then Said"Wow." Once My Tattoo Was Done We Paid And Then Left.

-End Of Flashback-

Thinking Bout That Gave Me The Idea To Get Another Tattoo.So I Got Dressed And I Told The Kids To Get Dressed. I Knew They Would Like To Go To The Tattoo Parlor.They Always Wanted To Know How I Got My Tattoos"Where Are We Going Daddy?" Aiden Said As I Dressed Ansley."You're Going Where I'm Taking You."I Said Sternly.Aiden Then Left The Room.Once We Were Done Getting Dressed We Left To Go To The Tattoo Parlor.When We Made It Tisha Greeted Us."Hey August and Mini Augs." Tisha Said as She Finished someone's Tattoo."Hey." The Kids And I Said In Unison. The Customer Then Paid And Left As I went To Tisha."Go Sit Down While I Talk To Ms.Tisha."I Said To The Kids As They Followed Me Like Puppies."Yes Sir." The Kids Said As They Went To Sit Down."Ayye I'm Sorry For Your Lost." Tisha Said ."Thanks." I Said."So What Can I Do For You." She Said."I'll Like A Tattoo With praying Hand That Say In Loving Memory of Ashley On my Back."I Said. "Alright Darling,*laughs.* Did You Ever Give Her Some Good A** Head?" She Said.I Laughed And Said"Yep!." As I Went To The Reclining Chair I Said"Kids Yal Wanna See Daddy Get A Tattoo?" They Hopped Up With Big Smiles And Said"Yes Sir!" They Then Came As I Took Off My Shirt. I Laid On The Reclining Seat As
she Set Up The Tattoo Stuff."You Ready." She Said As She Put The Rubbing Alcohol On."Yep." I Said As The Kids Got Excited.Shen Then Got Started.The Kids Watched In Amazement."Ohh Cool." Aiden Said As He Watched."Yea Thats Cool." Ashlen Said As She Struggled To Hold Ansley So Ansley Could See."yeaa." Ansley Said."Does It Hurt Daddy?." Ashlen Said."No Not Really,But If This Was Mommy She'll Be Crying And Saying Bad Words." I Said .It Took A While For Tisha To Do The Tattoo I Was Surprised The Kids Didn't Lose Interest.They Were Fascinated."You Have A Very Cool Job Ms.Tisha." Aiden Said."Yea." Ashlen And Ansley Said In Unison."Thank You." Tisha Said As She Finished Up My Tattoo."You Welcome." The Kids Said. Once She Was Done She Showed Me The Tattoo Through The Mirror."How You Like It?" Tisha."I Like It A Lot ." I Said As I Looked At It."Kids Do You Like It?" I Asked."Yes Sir." They Said In Unison."I Want One." Aiden Said."Me Too." Ashlen Said."Me Thwee." Ansley Said."Alright,You Guys Can Get One." I Said. I Then Whispered In Tisha's Ear"You Got Kiddy Tattoos?" She Then Said"Of Course." The Kids Then Got There Fake Tattoos.Aiden Got A Basketball Tattoo,Ashlen Got A Heart Tattoo,Ansley Got A Heart One Too."Thank You For The Tattoos Ms.Tisha." The Kids Said."You Welcome Darlings" She Said."August You Have Such Well-Mannered Kids." Tisha."Thanks." I Said. I Then Paid And We Left.