Natural Beauty

short chapter
_______________

Val Pov

August and I Were On The Sofa As The Kids Were On The Ground Playing With Their Toys.As I Was Laying On August Lap He Said"Its Bout Time You Let Me See You without Makeup."I Then Laughed And Said "I Look Ugly Without Makeup." August Then Said"Da** I Should Have Took You To The Pool On our first Date" I Then began to Laugh And Said"I'm Just Kidding I'm Sexy Asf without Makeup,But I Just Look Plain,Like A Basic Bi***" August Laughed And Said"Well You'll Be My Basic Bi***" I Then Said"Alright." He Then Kissed My Forehead."I Can't Wait To See This." August Said."Yea I Bet,But Tomorrow When I Come Back I Won't Have Makeup On Alright." I Said."Aight,What If I Like You Without Makeup,Would You Stop Wearing It?" August Asked."I Don't Know Maybe."I Said."I'm Sorry I Can't Wait Val,Can I Just See It Now,Curiosity Is Killing Me." August Said."yea We Wanna See Too,We Can't Wait Either." Ashlen Said."Ugh,Alright."I Said as I Got Up.I Then Went To The Restroom And Wiped The Makeup Off. Once It was All Off,I Looked At Myself In The Mirror and Sighed. I Left The bathroom."Are You Guys Ready?" I Said."Yess." They All Said In Unison."Cover Your Eyes,No Peeking." I Said."Alright Open Your Eyes." I Said.They opened There Eyes.They Looked At Me in Surprise."You're very pretty without Makeup,You Actually Look Real,So Now You Can Show Us Your Real Hair Now."Ashlen Said.I Peeped That Shade She Threw At Me.I Got Use To The Palm Trees She Throws At Me.August Even Says Thats How She Is,She throws shade at everyone not even knowing,She Doesn't Have A filter.He Says She Gets It From her Mom."Thanks,But As I Say Again , This Is My Real Hair ashlen." I Said.August Probably Knew Ashlen Might Snap Back So Before She Could Say Something,He Said"You Look Beautiful Val." "thanks Hun."I Said As He Hugged me And Kissed My Cheek."You Look Pretty."Ansley Said."Thanks Ansley." I Said."Yea You're Very Pretty."Aiden Said."Ayye This My Girl,You Can't Have Her." August Said As He Held Me From Behind."I Don't Want Her,She Cute And All,But I Already Gotta Girlfriend,If I Was Single I Would Have Pulled Already."Aiden Said.We All Laughed And August Said"My Bad Man,I Didn't Know You Was Loyal." "yep,......Nah I Got Me A Sidepiece." Aiden Said As He Continued To Play With His Legos.They Then Both Started Laughing."Where Is He Getting This From?" I Said As I Laughed."His God Dad Chris" august Said.Its Cute How All August's Kids they have old souls,they're so mature for their ages,they talk like grown folks.I Guess Because All their life they been surrounded by Older People and not kids as much.Also August Told Me That Ashley and him Talked To Them Like They Were Adults.Aiden He Talks Like August,Slow and calm,They Got The Same Laugh Too."But If Me and her Break Up,You're First in line."Aiden Said As He Winked At Me.I Then Laughed And Said"Alright." "Nahh Lil Man,But Anyways,Val You're Beautiful,With And Without Makeup."August Said.