Spa Day

August Pov.
I Woke Up To Ashlen In My Face,Staring At Me Like I Was The Most Interesting Thing In The World."Goodmorning Daddy!I Couldn't Help But Notice How Terrible Your Eyes are." Ashlen Said."What You Mean My Eyes Are Terrible?"I Asked Becoming Confused."Mommy Says Bags Should Only Be Accessories,Not On Your Face." Ashlen Said As She Poked The Bags Under My Eyes.I Then Grabbed Her Hand Stopping Her From poking me Again."My Eyes are Fine." I Said."No They Aren't So Let Me Fix Them." Ashlen Said."I'm Good,I'm Perfectly Fine." I Said."Then Why Do You Wear Sunglasses All The Time?" Ashlen Said As She Folded Her Arms."Then Why Did Michael Jackson Always Wear Gloves?" I Said.She Rolled Her Eyes And Said"It Don't Matter,I'mma Give You A Spa Treatment,You Gon Pay Me,And we'll Go On With Our Day." I Then Said"Money? I Can Pay You With A Lot Of Hugs And Kisses.Don't You Like My Hugs And Kisses?" Ashlen Kissed me On The Forehead And Said"I Love Your Hugs And Kisses Aug,But I Love Money Too. Hugs And Kisses Ain't Gon Pay Pills Round Here ya Heard Me?" I Just Can't With This Little Girl,She Be Picking Up On The Stuff I Be Saying. This Little Girl Gon Be A Hustler.I Bust Out Laughing And Said"I'm Not gonna Stop Your Hustle So How Much I Gotta Pay?" She Then Rubbed Her Chin And Said"$30 For Working A Miracle On Your Bags,Avocado mask,And A Full Massage." I Then Said"You Run A Big Bargain,But Thats A Deal." She Then Went In The Bathroom And Came Back With Stuff."If You Mess Up My Face Its Gonna Be Me And You."I Said. Ashlen Gave Me A Confused Face And Said"How Can I Mess Up Something Thats Already Messed Up." I Gasped And Said"Oh You Jokes Huh?" She Then Kissed My Cheek And Said"I'm Just Kidding Daddy,Your Face Isn't Messed Up.My Friends Have A Crush on You.I Don't Know Why Though." I Chuckled And Said"Oh Really?" She Rolled Her Eyes And Said"Yes Really,Now Lets Get Started."She Then Put The things Under My Eyes.I Then Remembered How Ashley Use To Wear These, No Wonder She Never Had Bags. Shhiidd I Should Have Been Hooked On This Earlier."Mommy Said That I Have Your Eyes And At First I Thought It Was An Compliment,But Now I Take Offense To It Because I Don't Want To Have Your Eyes ,Yours Is.........Baggy." She Said As She Put The Avocado Mask On Me.I Then Gave Her The Stank Look And Said"Well I'm Not Sure How You Feel Bout This, But Everyone Says You look and Act Like Me." She Rolled Her Eyes And Said"I Look Like Ashlen Aaliyah Alsina And Act Like Ashlen Aaliyah Alsina." I Then Said"Ohp I'm Sorry Ms.Ashlen Aaliyah Alsina. You Put Me In My Place." She Then Giggled.She Then put Cucumbers On My Eyes."I Can't Believe I'm Letting You Do This." I Said.She Let The Stuff Sit On My Face For A While as She Massaged My Temples And Then Wiped It Off With A Warm Wet Rag."See Daddy Touch Your Face." ashlen Said. I Touched My Face And It was Actually Soft and Moisturized.She Then Took The Things from my Under eyes."Whoa Your Bags Our Gone!"Ashlen Said."You Dead Lying." I Said."I'm Dead Telling The Truth." Ashlen Said As She Put the Mirror In My Face."Whoa You Right" I Said. She Then Curtseyed. "ok Now My Feet." I Said.Her Eyes Grew Big As She Went Towards My Feet. She Took My Socks Off And Yelled"P.U.! Your Feet Stank" I Then Laughed And Said"My Feet Not stank." She Then said"I Know I Was Just Being Extra,But Your Feet ashy As....H-E Double Hockey sticks.Your Feet Must Be Mad At The World" I Swear I Can't Deal With This Girl She Is Just A Mini Me. I Busted Out Laughing And Said"Lotion Them Then." She Then Put The Lotion On My Feet And Began To Massage My Feet.I Swear When She Grow Up Her Husband Gone Be Real Thankful." This little piggy went to market,This little piggy stayed at home,This little piggy had roast beef,This little piggy had none.And this little piggy went."Wee wee wee" all the way home..." Ashlen Said Playing With Each One Of My Toes.She Was Just Having Herself A Ball With My Toes. Her Laughing Caused Me Too Laugh And She Called Herself Trying To Tickle My Feet.She Was Then Done So She Started To Massage My Back."Don't Forget My Shoulders Too." I Said.She Began To Karate Chop My Back,Elbow It,Punch It,And Massage it."What Did My back Do to You?" I Asked As She Punched My Back."Nothing Its Just A Part Of The Packet Its Called The punch bag." She Said."Oh Alright,Stand On My Back please." I said.She Then Step All Over My Back On Her Tippy Toes.That Felt So Good.I've Been Needing that For Years.She Then Massage my Neck And Shoulders.Her Boney Fingers Was Reach All The Right Spots,I Done Dozed Off.She Then Stopped And Said"Now Where Is My $30?" I Then Said"Go Get My Wallet,Its Next To The Tv." She Then Ran To The Tv To Get The Wallet. She Then Came Back With The Wallet.I Then Took It"Here Take This 50 and go on with your day." I Said As I Handed It To Her And Dozed Back off to sleep."Thanks Daddy,Love Ya!"Ashlen Said."You Welcome and love you too bye." I Said.She Then Ran Out The Room And I Went To Sleep.