Green Light

August Pov

"Ask her Out On A Date Man." Chris Said As Ashlen Sat in His Lap and Played With His fingers."Who Are We Talking About?" Ashlen Said as She Stopped Playing With Chris Fingers."Nun ya Business."I Said As She Rolled Her Eyes."But Anyways I Don't Even Think I'm Ready To Date." I Said."What The Fu** You Waiting For? For Ashley To Give You The Green light?"Chris Said With The Dafuq Face."Yea Ni**a," I said Sarcastically."Bruh Just Go On One Date,At Least.''Chris Said."Ugh Ok" I Said."Now Text Her." Chris Said."Ion Know What To Say."I Said As I Pulled Out My Phone."I Don't Know What To Say Either." Chris Said."Da**" I said Under My Breath.So I Texted Her.

📱Text Convo 📱
me-Hey I Was Wonderin If U wanted To Go on a date.

Val😊- Sure,Where Are We Going?

Me-The Beach I Guess.

Val😊- Sounds Like A Plan

Me-Alright Then.
📱End of text convo📱
"See,It Was That Easy."Chris Said."Yea Whatever." I Said As I Got Up To Get Ready."Just Try Not To Say Too Much About Ashley." Chris Said."Umm Ok." I Said .Once I Was Done Getting Ready,Chris Watched The Kids As I Went On My Date.

We Made It To The Beach At The Same Time."hey." I Said As I Gave Her A Hug."hey." She Said."So How You Been?"I Asked As We Walked Towards The Beach."I've Been Good,Just Unpacking And Trying To Get Around."Val Said As She Put Her Hair Behind Her Ear."Oh Where Did You Come From."I Asked."North Carolina." She Said."Oh My Wi-..Family Lives There,Well Some Of Them,Not all of them."I Said."Oh Thats Nice."She Said.We Then Made it To The Beach.She Laid Her Towel On The Ground And We Both Sat Down."So Tell Me About Yourself."She Asked."Well I'm August,I'm From New Orleans,I'm A Singer,And I'm A Pretty Chilled Person." I Said."Thats Nice Whats One Of Your Songs?" She Asked."I Luv This Sh**" I Said."Oh My You're Dead Lying!" She Said As She Looked Surprised."I'm Dead Telling The Truth." I Said As I Laughed."Oh My Gosh I Love That Song,Thats My Fav Song On The Radio,I Didn't Know That Was Your Song,You Know Like How You Can Know A Person's Music,But Not Know how They Look,Wow No Wonder Your Voice Sounded Familar.Wow."She Said.I Just Laughed Because I Thought It Was Cute As She Began To Sing My Song."Question.How Do You Feel About Kids?" I Said."Oh I Love Kids,I Want Like Three Or Four." She Said."Oh What A Coincidence.I Have Three Kids.Two Girls And One Boy." I Said."Oh Wow,Whats Their Names?" She Asked."Well The Oldest Is Ashlen,She's 6,One Smart Girl With A Smart Mouth,Aiden,He's 5,One Hyper Boy with the ability to go to 0-100 real quick,And Ansley,She's 2,One adventurous girl,with a mind of her own."I Said."Aww,I Can't Wait To Meet Them." She Said Smiling Big.In My Head I Just Thought."Oh Gosh These Kids,Gonna Walk All Over Her,Da**."She Then Looked Down And Noticed The Ring On My Finger."Umm Are You Married?" She Asked.I Then Sighed And Said"I'm Gonna Be Real Honest With You,I'm Not Ready To Date Or Be With Someone Right Now,My Friend He's Behind All Of This,He Wanted Me To At Least Get One Number Last Night and I Had To At Least Go On One Date With You." Her Smile Then Faded and Turned To A Frown."Why Would He Do That?" She Asked."Well My Wife Recently Died,And Lately I've Been Depressed.He Just Wanted Me To Find Someone That Would Make Me Happy Again."I Said As I Moved My Lips To Side,Trying not to Think About Ashley or I'd Cry Right There."Oh I'm So Sorry."She Said As She Hugged Me."Its Alright." I Said.I Then Changed The Subject."Aye You Wanna Get In The Water?" I Asked."I Thought You'll Never Ask."She Said As She Took Of Her Sundress.Jesus Christ,Booty had Me Like 😩👌. I Took My Shirt Off,Leaving Me With Just My Polo Ralph Swimming Trunks.She Then Grabbed My Hand And She Took Me To The Water.It Was Actually Fun.Actually Had A Lot Of Fun.She Was Cool And Very Nice. I Could Maybe Do This Again.

Once I Made It Home,Chris And The Kids Was Knocked As Looney Toons Played On The Tv."Ni**a Wake Up!"I Semi Yelled In His Ear.He Then Jump Up a Little As I Laughed.He Tubbed His Eyes And Said"How Was The Date?" I Then Ssid"It Was Great And We Plan On Going On Another." He Then Yawned And Said"I'm Proud Of You Man,Thats Good." I Then Said"Yea." Chris Then Left As I Put The Kids In Their Room.I Then Took My Shower.Once I Was Done With That I Laid In Bed And Fell Asleep.

🌠Dream🌠
Ashley And I Was Coming From The Movie For Her Birthday And We Saw The Fault In Our Stars.She Then Had To Leave To Go Back Home,Nova Was At The airport Waiting On Her.We Were In the Car And Ashley was Crying.As her voice went in and out she said she didn't want to leave me With a tear coming down her face. I wiped her tear and she pointed at the road and said The Light Is Green.So I looked back at the road and drove.