One More Kiss

I Never Ever Thought,Ashley Would Die.I Never Thought I Would Be Put In This Predicament. Raising 3 Kids On My Own Is Tough.I've Been In Situations When I Didn't Know What To Do.There's Times When I Just Wanted To Give Up On Being A Father. I Didn't Think I Was Good Enough To Raise Them On My Own.But I Can't Help But Realize How They're Growing Up And Learning New Things Each Day.The Girls Are Growing Up To Be Young Wholesome Ladies,Just Like Ashley.Aiden Just Slowly Turning Out Like Me.Not Sure If Thats A Good Thing Or Bad.I Know Ashley's Death affected The kids A lot.They're More Cautious When Go Out To places.They're More Clingy. They Never Want To leave my arms when we hug.They Also Make Sure They Get A Kiss Goodnight or goodbye.Sometimes They'll even ask for one more kiss.

I Get Lonely All The Time.Laying In My Bed,Not Having Ashley By My Side.I Miss Ashley A lot.Sometimes I'll Just Look At Her Videos. This May Sound Crazy,But I Have Lots Of Dreams About Her.I Wish I Could go Back In Time And Spend All my Time With Her.When She Asked Me To Come On the roof With Her I Should Have Came.Instead of Cheating On Her,I Should Have Been Making Love To Her.When She Wanted To Be Left Alone,I Shouldn't Have Left Her Alone.Instead Of Pecks On The Lips,It Should Have Been Passionate kisses Only.I Just Wanna Hold Her In My Arms And Kiss All Up On Her. I'd Kiss Those Lips All day If She Allowed Me Too.

-Flashback-
"Oh So You Mad Now." I Said, sitting on the edge of the bed As She Stood In Front Of Me With Her Arms Folded."Yes." She Said As She Tried To Walk off.I Then Pulled Her Into my Lap."You Can't Stay Mad At Big Daddy." I Said As I Kissed Her Neck.A Slight moan came out ashley's mouth As i Continuously Kissed Her.She Then Giggled And Said"Boy Stop,You Had Enough Of Kisses." I Continued to kiss her repeatedly On Her Neck, lips,And Cheeks."Not Enough For Me." I Then Began To Suck On Her Neck.She then Turned Around And laid Me on the bed.She Then Began to Kiss Me Roughly. She Kept Kissing Me.We Would Make Out Without Stopping For Breath.I Flipped her over so i was On Top.I Went Through Her Hair As I pecked on her soft lips."Now *kiss* Its. *kiss* Enough *kiss*."Ashley Said As I kissed her."nahh." I Said. She Then Covered her mouth."Thats Not Gon Stop Me." I Said As I Laughed And She laughed.I Then Kissed Her Hand And Any open spot that could be kissed. She Then Smushed My Face."Thats Enough Kisses For One Day." She Said." Can I Get One More Kiss." I Said. She Rolled Her Eyes."Ugh One More Thats It." She Said As She Moved Her Hand.We Then Passionately Kiss. I Pulled Away As She Smiled At Me."I Love you Auggie Pooh." Ashley Said."I Love You Too Ling Lee."

-End Of Flashback.-

I Remember The First Time We Kissed.It Was When We Were At The Airport. The Kiss Felt Like Magic,It felt Like Fireworks,It Was Very Meaningful. I Just Wanted to keep kissing Her. Oh I Remember When It Was Raining And She ran Outside And Danced In It. I Just Stared At Her In A Dry spot. She Then Told Me To Come Here.So I Went towards her.She Then Wrapped Her Arms Around My neck As I Wrapped Mines Around her Waist.We Then Slowed Dance. I Kissed Her As I Song Purple Rain to Her.She Then Rested Her Head on My Chest As We Dance.She better be glad I Love Her Cause I Don't Do The Rain."Can I Get One More Kiss." She Asked As The Rain hit our faces. I Pulled back a strand of her soaked hair and kissed her. She Hopped On Me As I Spun her around and kissed her Lips. I Miss Her Soo Much Da**.If Only Fairytales Were Real.I'd Give Her One More Kiss And Maybe She Would Come Back to life.