Chapter 17 ~The Dance~[END]

Graduation. The day that all of the boys were looking forward to, but also the day they were dreading as well. Jun and Minghao had planned to move to China after school, Seungkwan wanted to move back to Jeju Island and Vernon was going to move back to the States. A lot of them were thinking of attending college though, so maybe they'll see each other more often.

"So, are you still gonna do it?" Jun suddenly asked Seokmin.

"Huh? What do you mean? Seokmin asked confused.

"Are you still gonna kiss him in the photo?" Jun asked again. "I think you should, you never know if you're gonna see each other again."

"I'm gonna do it, fuck it. Wait, but what if he thinks I'm weird or disgusting?" Seokmin said getting nervous.

"Oh come on. I know he likes you. I can see the way he looks at you because I have eyes." Jun rolled his eyes.

"You think so?"

"I know so."

——

"I can't believe we're graduating! This is so exciting!" Joshua said grabbing onto Seokmin's arm. "Seokie, why aren't you smiling?"

"What- oh, sorry. I was thinking about something." Seokmin replied.

"What were you thinking about?" Joshua asked.

"Nothing," Seokmin said, but Joshua was a bit suspicious of that answer. He decided not to push it though. "After today, will we still be friends?" Seokmin asked out of the blue.

"Of course we will be, you're my best friend!" Joshua said.

Best friend.

"Silence everyone!" The speaker said, silencing the whole hall.

——

"It's time for the graduation photo everyone. There's no order, so stand wherever." The photographer said.

"Hey Jun, can I stand with you?" Joshua asked.

Jun turned to the male and said, "I'm going to stand with Minghao and Seokmin, you could stand beside Seokmin." Jun said, trying to make the older stand with Seokmin.

"Oh okay." The shorter replied, trying to find Seokmin.

The whole year group was shifting around the stage, trying to get ready for the shot.

"3, 2, 1!" The photographer said and they all smiled. The photographer took a few pictures of everyone smiling.

"Alright, now a not serious one." She said and everyone started doing silly poses or something like that.

It was now or never.

Seokmin spun Joshua around and his hands laid on his waist, making Joshua put his arms up to his chest because of the sudden shock.

And it happened.

As the camera shot the photo, their lips connected.

To say the least, Joshua was shocked. His enemy, now friend, from the start of high school, had just kissed him on graduation. It would be a lie to say that the older boy didn't like it. The kiss was sweet and subtle. The kiss was short, but it conveyed the feelings that the two boys had for each other.

They pulled away and pressed their foreheads together.

"I'm sorry, you probably hate me now," Seokmin said and tried to pull away, but Joshua pulled him back.

"No." He stated. "I-I liked it." He said and put his hands on his neck and pecked Seokmin's lips.

It was now Seokmin's turn to be shocked. He started rapidly blinking. "I did not see that coming." He mumbled. Joshua laughed and hugged the taller.