Chapter 1 ~What the Fuck?~

Jeonghan had been walking down the halls to the school gate when he came across Minghao. But he was with someone. Jun.

Jeonghan quickly sped up to see where they were going. 'What the fuck are they doing?' Jeonghan thought to himself, hurrying to where they headed.

He found himself in the boys' locker room, still following after the two boys, who had now interlocked their hands. As he was following them, he bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going!" The voice angrily stated. When Jeonghan had looked up, he had seen the captain of the soccer team. Choi Seungcheol.

"Well I'm sorry, but I'm just trying to find my friend, so move." Jeonghan retorted. Seungcheol rolled his eyes and gave him a disgusted look.

As they went to go to where they wanted, they realised they were going the same way. "Ugh, why are you following me?" Jeonghan spat. "I'm going this way, brat!" Seungcheol said as he stuck his leg out for Jeonghan to trip over.

"What the fuck?!" Jeonghan says. Seungcheol just walks away, wanting to find Jun.

Jeonghan was just recovering from the fall when Seungcheol ran back into the small hall connecting the two rooms.

"Hey, you have a friend named Minghao, right?" Seungcheol asked, catching his breath.

"Umm, yeah. Why?" Jeonghan asked back. He didn't receive an answer, but the other was gesturing for him to follow. He doesn't know why, but he followed. He just wanted to find Minghao.

Seungcheol signalled for him to be quiet by putting his finger up to his lips. He then pointed to somewhere. "Wha-" Jeonghan got cut off by a 'Shhh' from the elder. Jeonghan followed where the finger pointed, and couldn't believe his eyes. What. The. Fuck. . .