Chapter 3 ~Never Be Their Friend~

It was the next day at school and Minghao told Jeonghan that he was going to confess to the rest of the group.

First Seungkwan.

He doesn't care about their love interests unless it's a really bad choice. So this should go well.

Minghao was walking out of class with Seungkwan and he thought that this was the perfect time to tell him.

"Hey, um, S-Seungkwan?" Minghao stuttered out. "Yeah?" Seungkwan replied joyfully. "Would you judge me if I was in a relationship with someone that you don't like?" Minghao questioned.

"I mean, depends who it is," Seungkwan replied. This only made Minghao more nervous. "Who is it?" The younger continued.

"J-jun.." He whispered. "Sorry, what?" Seungkwan leaned in closer to hear what the elder had said. "Jun.." Minghao said softly again. "I still can't hear you," Seungkwan said, signalling him to speak louder. So that's what he did.

"Jun!" He yelled, probably enough for everyone in the hallway to hear. "The fuck? Really?" Seungkwan asked, not sure of why it was him. "Yeah.." Minghao assured his answer.

"Oh my god, you guys are so cute!" I ship. Have you hugged yet? Held hands? Kissed? Made love?" Seungkwan said with a smirk. "What?!" Minghao blushed furiously. "I'm kidding...about the last one. Tell me everything!" Seungkwan exclaimed.

They were then lost in their conversation, talking about the cute things that they've done and how they got together. They reached the cafeteria and Seungkwan had to leave for the bathroom.

Once Minghao reached the table, Joshua instantly started talking to him.

"Oh my gosh, you would never believe what just happened." Before Minghao could say anything, the elder boy continued talking. "So I was just sitting here and then Jun came to our table and asked where you were. Like why the fuck does he want to know, he doesn't have the right to know." "Actuall-" "like who does he think he is? I never want to see his disgusting face ever again. All he does is fuck around with girls, it's fucking sick. I hate them so much. Never be friends with them, they're bad news." Joshua finished his rant.

"What have they ever done to you?" Minghao asked softly.

"What have they done? Are you serious? They ruined my life! If it wasn't for Seokmin, I would've been in the soccer team. He was the last person chosen and I heard that his parents paid for him to get in. Stupid bitch. My parents scolded me for months because I didn't get in. It's the only thing I was semi-decent at and he took it from me." Joshua finished. He looked really angry, so Minghao decided not to tell him yet.

"Anyway, I should get to class. Gotta impress my parents somehow, am I right?" He rolled his eyes and left the table.

Minghao just sat there, staring at his food tray. He suddenly felt sick to the stomach and was gaining a headache. He started feeling dizzy and knew he was going to be sick. So what did he do? He got up, left his belongings and sprinted out of the cafeteria, making his way to the bathroom.

Swinging open a stall door, he quickly closed it behind him and kneeled next to the toilet. He started vomiting into the porcelain bowl until he felt exhausted. He then heard the bell go but he couldn't get up. He tried and tried but his body couldn't cooperate.

He started to blackout when he heard the bathroom door slam open, followed by a very familiar voice.

Jun's.